The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can you install GTS tail lights on a DE?

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    chadowski

Can you install GTS tail lights on a DE?

I just got a used 2005 Mitsubishi Galant DE (really, really basic stuff >.<) a month ago and I was wondering if it was possible to replace the tail lights with the GTS ones. If so, where can I find a set? The only ones I've seen on ebay are for the DE/ES.

Also, is it possible to install the navigation/climate control system that comes on the GTS as well?

its possible to install the gts tails on a DE but it will look funny without the spoiler.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

chadowski

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    no. 9g has 2 spoilers. one that rounds of and the gts one that is continuous to the gts tail light lip

chadowski
    Yeah.. it's not exactly continuous but this one kind of looks like it might match up with it. Then again, I don't really know too much about the Galant just yet.

Is there a lip spoiler out there that I can install that will match the GTS tail lights?
    Last edited by chadowski; 08-01-2010 at 08:08 PM

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chadowski View Post
    yeah.. It's not exactly continuous but this one kind of looks like it might match up with it. Then again, i don't really know too much about the galant just yet.

Is there a lip spoiler out there that i can install that will match the gts tail lights?
    gts oem spoiler

4g64T 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    yup.

chadowski
    Isn't the GTS oem spoiler actually part of the trunk? If not, should I call a dealer to ask if they could hook me up with one?

Quote Originally Posted by chadowski View Post
    Isn't the GTS oem spoiler actually part of the trunk? If not, should I call a dealer to ask if they could hook me up with one?

it is a separate piece.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

chadowski
    sweet. i'll look into getting some if when i save up enough money. thanks guys!

Hadsys rc17s was only for 93 EX SE accords, so I'm not sure if it'll fit in my 92 LX.The best I came up with was this: https://autowikius.com/. It was a loittle more than I wanted to spend, but the car looks much better overall.