The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fwd noob

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Fwd noob

Hey everyone my name is Ryan and I'm 21. I live in Newark, DE, and I just found this place. I currently drive a 98 240sx with all kinds of work done to it, "hella flush approved" , drift/autocross car etc... But it is currently down plus I need something for winter as the 240 goes no where in snow. I am buying my cousins 00' galant and I can't leave anything stock for long! I'll be pretty active contributing where I can and taking lots of info. I already have the entire car planned out in my head :). Thanks all, Ryan.

Themost recent pix I have uploaded currently. Missing is even better wheel fitment, sticker bombed front lip, and some other little things.

welcome and sick 240

blue8g
    More pics and mod list for the S14

I'll hop on a computer tomorrow I'm working off my iPhone currently but the 240 is pretty much all suspension work, ksport coils, 18x8.5+5 & 18x9.5+/-0 wheels, drilled rotors full exhaust, race header, bride seat, deep wheel, zebra print interior, 8khids, custom front lip , smoked front corner lenses, cai, safc tune, energysusp. Kit, the entire frame is braced in, working on a rear diffuser, wink mirror, Jdm badges/wing, tinted windows and other little stuff haha but thanks.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    welcome and beautiful S14 man. lets see the G when you get her!

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    what are plans for the Galant? all looks or all power?

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    welcome and nice 240

Welcome to TGC! Nice 240sx, very nice shape for a 98. Glad you decided to give the galant a try.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

As for the Galant, I plan on dumping it on its face, super low offset wheels, stretched tires, rolled and pulled fenders, black out everything I can, full HID's,LEDs, make a front lip. Pretty much go aggresive VIP style on it. As for performance I dont plan on going much further than intake, exhaust, and some wires really, I have my car that ALL my money gets dumped into, I dont need another one haha. The Galant will be my daily, tire hauler, winter car. just keep winter wheels and raise it up for winter mode.

before it got lowered more...

after... haha rubbing the lettering off the tire

MK3 VW jetta front lip..

all raised up to go to the shop but shows my old exhaust...

older pics..