The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need some help

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    KingNY20

Need some help

Just bought an 03 galant and I'm looking to spruce it up a bit. Only problem is I know nothing bout cars. I'm looking to add some horsepower, get some better gas mileage, make the ride drive more smooth.

I don't want the car sounding like something out of the fast & furious movies. Just looking to make it last as long as possible

Suggestions, brands, website, install tips, etc any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.

welcome to the forum the information is already out there, whether you are new to galants or cars in general. since you have 03 yours is the 8th generation. First you can read up on some of the mods people do, the best place to start is here https://www.thegalantcenter.org/forumdisplay.php?f=91 in the how to sections.
    I would deffinately advice on searching the forum because the questions you may have, already have been answered.

- If you've got nothing nice to say, what the hell is wrong with you!?!

No nothing about cars and adding more horsepower doesn't mix well. At least you live in NY there are plenty of inspirees you can look up over there.