The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Delaware/Maryland

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 27

Delaware/Maryland

Hey all, just a Newark, DE resident. Just letting everyone know most nights alot of car people meet up at the NEW 95 Rest stop in Delaware. Mostly around 10-11 and weve stayed untill 4am or later before, come hang out, talk cars, watch some races, I even bring out my nitro truck just to fool around. If anyones interested and wants to go PM me for my number and ill let you know if people are out!

Experienced TGC Member
    Im about 5 mins from b-more.
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

If i ever get my car back on the road, ill check it out. I live in bear, so thats 5 mins away. Glad to have another members in DE, i been lonely for the past 10 years here haha.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Haha you've probably seen my 240 around but yeah gLant daily that will soon be not stock haha. The rest stop is about an hour north of Baltimore btw.

And icedout, I feel like I've seen your car before around here. I lived right off old Baltimore, but now I live in pike creek by three little bakers. My girlfriend with her 240 lives in bear so I'm around 7 alot

Stays Flossin'

Wait is that a carv2 decal on your quarter glass in the sig pics?

Stays Flossin'

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    I pass that rest stop every so often. I never actually stopped before it closed for construction but it seems like it would make a good meeting place after the recent renovations.

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    Wait is that a carv2 decal on your quarter glass in the sig pics?

Yeah got all my turbo work and tuneing there, great set of guys. Sure miss them, they"d have this car running right again haha. Have you got work there also?
    13 GTR

TGC Regular
    I have no clue wich rest stop you guys are talking about.. I am up by the PA welcome center rest stop.. but thats closed...

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    Yeah got all my turbo work and tuneing there, great set of guys. Sure miss them, they"d have this car running right again haha. Have you got work there also?
    No work done to my car, but was always hanging around there, and friends with Gerry. Yeah not a big fan of Jtune myself.. riding on the coattails. I actually remember being there one day and your car was hanging out the door and I was in awe that someone could do that to a Galant haha and now I own one... Loved your car back than and still do man, its sick! Now you gotta help me get my Galant looking right!

Stays Flossin'

i know where the rest stop is. i wonder how bad the cops are up there

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    i know where the rest stop is. i wonder how bad the cops are up there
    We clean up our trash, act sensibly, anyone that races does it elsewhere, we have not had a single cop say anything to us nor any trouble from anyone

Stays Flossin'

thanks man! Yeah i used to be really into this car, not the same feeling anymore, trying to get ride of it once I get few things fixed up. Gerry is the one with the 240 correct? He's the one who did most the install on the car. Does he do sidework? Yeah no problem man, i work 7 days a week, but let me know what you need help with, should be fun working on an unmolested G. Also if you need a hookup on liquor/beer let me know!
    13 GTR

yeah I have the same feeling with my s14... not as fun anymore. Gerry has the grey 240 yes, bald guy. Him and his brother have their own shop now, if you want his number let me know. I just dont really know what to do with the galant, I have done a bunch of free stuff like debadging and whatnot, retrofitted the hids from my car into it, etc. If you have any parts for sale lmk! And thanks for the offer but im 21 and my roomate is 22 so im good on that!

ALSO! what grille is that? Ive been looking and I cant seem to find out the make or where I could get one, same as the roof spoiler

Ever see this car running all over Delaware? mostly newark/pikecreek/bear.

Stays Flossin'

^ i never seen your car, only 240 i see is a black one around trolley square. Yours looks clean, i wouldn't be tired with it haha. Yeah if you could pm or post his number for his shop, that would be great. I have some 3rd gen JDM tails for sale thats about it. The grill is called "Liberal grill" its from japan about $300bucks. There's an vendor here "socalautoworks" which sells an fiberglass copy for cheeper and it fits perfect also. The visor is from EGR, kind of hard to find now and days, but few pop up in the FS section time to time. I meant to say, i own an liquor store if you need a discount let me know haha..
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    ^ i never seen your car, only 240 i see is a black one around trolley square. Yours looks clean, i wouldn't be tired with it haha. Yeah if you could pm or post his number for his shop, that would be great. I have some 3rd gen JDM tails for sale thats about it. The grill is called "Liberal grill" its from japan about $300bucks. There's an vendor here "socalautoworks" which sells an fiberglass copy for cheeper and it fits perfect also. The visor is from EGR, kind of hard to find now and days, but few pop up in the FS section time to time. I meant to say, i own an liquor store if you need a discount let me know haha..
    haha you would if you knew it had 211k on it and hasnt been starting =/
    Yeah ill pm you his number in a few lemme make sure I have the up to date one. Thanks for the info ill be on the lookout, and what do the tails look like? As for the liquor store thats awesome! which one?

Stays Flossin'

Here is his email addy, tell him you got it from Kouki Ryan
    [email protected]

Stays Flossin'

Those tails, I have an extra set. Im located on trolley Square next to roonies if your familiar with the area. Thanks for the number, ill shoot him an email soon!
    13 GTR

If your looking to get rid of those tails let me know man

Stays Flossin'

Once the Weather starts looking up this place will be busy again like last year!!

Stays Flossin'

TGC Regular
    I will be living in coatesville pa. That's not far away from de. I was only a half hour away from mod.
    Nothing is nicer then a early 90's mitsu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast