Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

new member!

well not to the forum but to this region. I am now living

in sussex, wi. me and my girl and our daughter moved

so she could take a job. So sorry to say you guys

gained another member lol...
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

weren't you moving to orlando a while back?

I sure was but the job I had didn't work out so my gf took the offer she got so we would have some sort of income... But just the same I really just wanted to leave the area I was in.
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

Welcome! Looks like you're in the area of a few awesome guys (00GalantGuy, galant306m, Voodoo). I make it out that way every once in a while. You should consider the All-Mitsu Cookout in Rogers, MN coming up on the 28th of this month!
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
    Welcome! Looks like you're in the area of a few awesome guys (00GalantGuy, galant306m, Voodoo, blue8g). I make it out that way every once in a while. You should consider the All-Mitsu Cookout in Rogers, MN coming up on the 28th of this month!
    fixed.

I'll see if I can make it but I highly doubt it my daughter will be 3 the 29th and of course the party is the 28th but it may be moved to another day so we will see. But thanks for the comments. And how did you forget blue 8g lol....
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by dGALANTc View Post
    I'll see if I can make it but I highly doubt it my daughter will be 3 the 29th and of course the party is the 28th but it may be moved to another day so we will see. But thanks for the comments. And how did you forget blue 8g lol....
    probably my lack of owning a galant hahah, plus we've never met

btw family > cars every single day; props man

gotta love your civic though right? But G owner or not you are a TGC member and deserve some respect for that. So what you own a Honda. Right? No pun intended...lol
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

blue8g
    gotta love your civic though right? But G owner or not you are a TGC member and deserve some respect for that. So what you own a Honda. Right? No pun intended...lol
    yep got a Civic, and soon a toyota too.....going to mod the G at all? if you are ever looking for wheels......hit me up....I'll find you a nice set on the cheap

I've done little things and plan on doing a lot more... Are you kidding I'm always looking for wheels isn't everyone? But my pockets aren't what they need to be to really buy anything right now you know. So why the blue civic for the 8g?
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

blue8g
    I've done little things and plan on doing a lot more... Are you kidding I'm always looking for wheels isn't everyone? But my pockets aren't what they need to be to really buy anything right now you know. So why the blue civic for the 8g?
    just money stuff.....had a loan for the g....insurance....gas.....plus I couldn't deal with auto anymore.....so now i get 20 more mpg, $100 less every few months for insurance, 100 less a month for loan payments, and no need to spend 1k + on 5 speed swap

I'll have another g at some point though

the way you put it makes me want a civic as a dd lol....
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

well im in the market for an engine are there any you-pull junkyards in the milwaukee area? im only seeing the ones that pull parts for you.... what yard would you guys recommend? also im in need of a hoist if anyone can point me in the right direction? thanks guys.
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

im looking to get some used parts can anyone point me in the direction of a junkyard preferably a you pull or self service but any reputable one would work. ill be getting some money soon and need to get my G running again please anyone?
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....