The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What type of rear spoiler looks better on the 9G?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lip

18 60.00%
  • Wing

6 20.00%
  • None

6 20.00%

Thread: What type of spoiler looks better?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 27
    chadowski

What type of spoiler looks better?

Hey guys, been thinking about saving up for a spoiler but I can't figure out what to get. Can you guys help me decide?

G-spot can you take a pic of your car with more of the car showing so we can see how that looks with the car?

lol thats not his car....
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    G-spot can you take a pic of your car with more of the car showing so we can see how that looks with the car?
    Looks fugly like that I don't want to see the rest of the car lol, in my opinion 9g's look awesome with GTS spoiler and tails.

4g64T 5spd

chadowski
    Yeah, I was looking into getting the GTS spoiler and tails but that'll run me for over 800. (200 for each tail, 300 for the spoiler, 100 for installation)

Gotta save up for my computer first before I think about putting in them tails..

You can get a GTS spoiler that works with stock taillights.

I took a Lancer spoiler and modded it to fit on my car. I had to take about 4" out of the center and add some to the mounts to get the proper angle on the truck.

I did not like it black so I painted it like this.

Here are 2 older ones I had.

Here is the best of all but you are looking at about $600 to get it here from overseas.

being cost effective, the 9g in g-spot's sig is not bad looking at all. It's simple, clean, and doesn't cost much on useless junk.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Team Helotes View Post
    I took a Lancer spoiler and modded it to fit on my car. I had to take about 4" out of the center and add some to the mounts to get the proper angle on the truck.

I did not like it black so I painted it like this.

Here are 2 older ones I had.

Here is the best of all but you are looking at about $600 to get it here from overseas.

Damn I love your 9G I'm loving that black bar on the back. Also when you said you took 4" off do you mean you soldered it and then welded it back together.
    Is it ricey?

Thanks. I cut 4" out of the center and put it back together with material on the inside and the proper glue.

How did you get that black bar on the back? Like where did you find it online?
    Is it ricey?

One last question: How much did you pay for the Lancer spoiler. I was thinking of getting this one:

http://www.carid.com/2005-mitsubishi...ler-81684.html

Not sure though. Still got to save up the money.
    Is it ricey?

lip.
    great minds think alike

I think I paid about $100 for mine on Ebay.

What black bar?
    are you talking about? Between the taillight?

aussie 380 spoiler on GTS
    [IMG][/IMG]

Yes Helotes. I was talking about the one between the headlights. That is the siren type thing right because you are a firefighter
    Is it ricey?

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaofGears View Post
    Yes Helotes. I was talking about the one between the headlights. That is the siren type thing right because you are a firefighter
    You lost me, take one of my photos and highlight the areas you are talking about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast