The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Installed - Billet Grille and Eyelids

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Installed - Billet Grille and Eyelids

Ok so... you guys have seen me talking about it. Here it is finally. The car is a lil dirty cuz it's been storming, but yeah. I removed the factory grilles entirely and mounted them, rather than overlaying like it says to do.

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Lookin fly, Get a cool plate up front and if you want to the lower grille done aswell. Love the fogs !

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Nose delete ftw..

Quote Originally Posted by johnygezony View Post
    Lookin fly, Get a cool plate up front and if you want to the lower grille done aswell. Love the fogs !
    Yeah thats kind of the crappy thing. I go back and forth between here and Chicago... 1 of my cars is registered with Illinois, and one with Indiana, and this one use to be in Illinois... so.... leaves those ugly license plate holder holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    Nose delete ftw..
    Huh?

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tr1kst4nce View Post
    Huh?
    He is refering to cutting the beak where the mitsu emblem is and get it even with the rest of the bumper.

IMO looks good as it is.
    Last edited by OMEGA PHX; 05-01-2010 at 09:51 AM

4g64T 5spd

rocgalant
    Nice stuff big guy. Side markers, turn signals, eyelids, fogs, grille. You putting a lip on there too?

Billet lower grill?
    Last edited by rez887; 05-03-2010 at 01:00 AM

hot looking g bro...

how did u mount the billet grill without the factory grill behind it????

Quote Originally Posted by Freehand View Post
    how did u mount the billet grill without the factory grill behind it????
    Sorry for the delay, been on vacation. Basically I took the factory grille pieces out, which was just heled in by a couple tricky tabs (pliers and a screw driver... pop them right out). Then I took some 8 inch long black zip ties and hoocked them into the rear weaving of the grille and then ran them through the slots that the factory grille mount up to. It's perfect because if you need to take them off, just cut, put a new one on, much easier, they are solid. I used 5 per side, they're black so you don't see a thing. Nobody has noticed yet.

Just go to ace hardware or lowes or something like that and they'll have a ton of diff zip ties. Just make sure they aren't too wide so they can fit through the slots in the back. 8 inches were the longest ones i could get in black that wouldn't be too wide.

thanks man, I just finished and it looks alot better.

Looks awesome billet grille. How much did it cost you with that installation of your grille? :D