The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I am getting new foglights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 37 of 37
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    This was a very frustrating thread due ti the fact that your original post made it seem like you wanted to replace your broken fog lights with police strobes leading us to try and advert you due to various nonos involving the switch only to be lead down a cat and mouse chase to find out your not replacing your fogs but removing them altogether to add more emergency service lights to your car because you are a fireman. Next time just say that up front and avoid all the confusion.

Good point I just went back and edited the first post. Thanks.

well now that were on the same page......those are good lights are you doing just one per side or going to try a custom double up cause you can get diff colored lenses like 1red 1yellow and let them alternate in 3burst flash mode.

Both lights in fog area will be red. I have 2 red/amber LEDs behind the grill and 2 red/white LEDs above the license plate. I also took out 1 running light bulb on each side up front and put a clear hide away strobe in them. I will post up pictures when all done with them all lit up

I had a few friends that are/ were in the Helotes fire dept. Not quite sure if they are still there, but on did tell me a few crazy stories when we were still in high school (o'connor).
    02 Galant GTZ stock
    00 S10 Bagged on 20's Suicide Doors 5 link and control arms, more to come!

Who? Things have changed a bunch. I have not ran code in a long time but I still like having them there just in case.

Keith eldard ( i think thats how you spell his last name lol) and walter ball
    02 Galant GTZ stock
    00 S10 Bagged on 20's Suicide Doors 5 link and control arms, more to come!

Kieth is a Lt and Walter is still around but is going to work at Canyon Lake.

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    you could go with rectangular strobes and mount them in the lower grille area and save the trouble of putting those new strobes and you would still have your OEM fogs

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    didn't he say he does not use his fog?

Here is a couple of photos installed. I will post a night shot in a few days.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    looking good

i want video VIDEO I SAY VIDEO....with dancing girls please...........

Click on the photos for videos.

Here it is with the car light on.

Here is it with the car light off.

its like knight rider on steroids

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    That is awesome, most volunteers around here, unless in the big trucks with the back rack, people don't move for because they have like 1 light in the window

Mine do not get used much but it nice to have when you need them.

YOU need Some LOUD ass sirens and a PA system so you can speak directly to the asses that wont move and embares hem....."Hey you ..fuck tard in the RICE HONDA...these lights aint for show, The longer you block me the longer its gonna take for me to get to the fire and save the children burning alive....NOW MOVE YOUR CRAP ASS CAR" Or something like that LMAO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12