The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: paint job

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    Quote Originally Posted by NAZTY g View Post
    macco does good work if you pay for it ,and not ther 199 crap, look at it this way you get what you pay for..
    I didn't buy the cheapest, i actually got near the most expensive paint job they have to offer. The presidential package, its right above the cheapest paint job, the ambassador package. Maaco is a piece of shit, they had over spray EVERYWHERE, all over my side mirrors, my muffler was painted green (the color of my car at the time). Not only that, i had to bring the vehicle back 2 or 3 times because i did not get what i paid for them to do. I paid for body work on the entire vehicle, they said they would remove every little dent, scratch and ding and i found like 3 dents after the first paint job.

Yes you definitely get what you pay for when you go to maaco, spend a little extra money and go to a real body shop.

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua42007 View Post
    I didn't buy the cheapest, i actually got near the most expensive paint job they have to offer. The presidential package, its right above the cheapest paint job, the ambassador package. Maaco is a piece of shit, they had over spray EVERYWHERE, all over my side mirrors, my muffler was painted green (the color of my car at the time). Not only that, i had to bring the vehicle back 2 or 3 times because i did not get what i paid for them to do. I paid for body work on the entire vehicle, they said they would remove every little dent, scratch and ding and i found like 3 dents after the first paint job.

Yes you definitely get what you pay for when you go to maaco, spend a little extra money and go to a real body shop.

and if a paint shop tells you to go to macco run away, not walk!

Only Way id use maaco is if i do all the prep myself and take the car to them on a flat bed allready primed tacked and papered up. And id still bring my own paint and Clear Coat. Id Just be paying the 199.99 for them to do the spray work and spare my moms lungs from me spraying outside her house. Fortunatley the maaco near our house's has added a spray room and heat box.

This guy is spamming all over the place please mods bann stick time!!!

Icon5

Quote Originally Posted by Isaurio View Post
    x2. Just get it right the first time. Take it to a shop. Do some research of a good paint shop to paint your G. I got lucky with mines because i work in a body shop. The entire car was 35000 got it for 1000 with body work and a BMW paint on it. Came out really good. Its a good thing when you know people there and there.
    Where did you go cause i'm gonna get my paint job as soon as i get a new rear bumper, taillight and right quarter panel... and after that the paint will complete it....

"Triangle Circle Triangle Square"

Just hit me up when you are ready. I work for the body shop.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

In that case I'll take some pics tomorrow and show you what i'm working with.... cuz it's..... it's.... I cant find the words of how much blood its gonna suck out of me

"Triangle Circle Triangle Square"

isaurio do you know how to install a lip to a 8g galant I am willing to pay xD, I took it to a body shop and they looked at me as if I was retarded...They said they dunt wanna do it because they are too scare it might not look good and fuck up the lip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12