The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: kinda new been on for a few weeks figures id post some pics of my ride

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 33 of 33
    Quote Originally Posted by joegalant View Post

comments?
    lol i had the same head unit when i had the galant lol...
    looking good thou
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    already had one. look at sig. k thx bai

oh and

in actuality your the one thats mad bro :/ crie somewhere else about your car..this forumz for G owners

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    Nice Galant. Its a nice start. Soon it'll look just as good as the ones on here! Good luck.

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    lol i had the same head unit when i had the galant lol...
    looking good thou
    ya i love this deck its so easy i can change w/e without lookin at it i hate when the have 1000 little buttons all over

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    blue8g: You need to stop calling out on people...you own a civic and thats bad enough on my list, but no reason to hammer him for no reason. Instead of making that un-called for comment you could try to help him...give him tips.

For example: Im not feeling the 20'' rims he wants to put on...I think thats way to big for a small car like the Galant. Its like the Corollas that you see out that with chrom 20'' rims and a spoiler. The G has already a sporty look to it but not enough, so why dont you try to bring it out more. Instead of a spoiler, look into a rear lip from an M3...get rid of the black side marks and repaint then the color of the car. Look for a front lip for the car. Check out what some other people are doing and get some ideas, but other than that the cars looks pretty good. Good luck man

Evo 8 ECU / 5 Speed Swap / Fully Built Forged Motor
    Turbonetics Turbo T31 Stage 3 / RPW Stage 3 Camshaft

TGC Regular
    OMG a Civic owner, jeezus get over yourselves
    I think that we should change ur name to TJ jr.. LOL Dude you need to chill on your additude.. IDC that you ouwn a civic but your being an ass..

Quote Originally Posted by Galantfan88 View Post
    blue8g: You need to stop calling out on people...you own a civic and thats bad enough on my list, but no reason to hammer him for no reason. Instead of making that un-called for comment you could try to help him...give him tips.

For example: Im not feeling the 20'' rims he wants to put on...I think thats way to big for a small car like the Galant. Its like the Corollas that you see out that with chrom 20'' rims and a spoiler. The G has already a sporty look to it but not enough, so why dont you try to bring it out more. Instead of a spoiler, look into a rear lip from an M3...get rid of the black side marks and repaint then the color of the car. Look for a front lip for the car. Check out what some other people are doing and get some ideas, but other than that the cars looks pretty good. Good luck man
    thats exactly y im on here ideas see what others have done and what i like

honestly this civic dude is ight he was givin a few tips

OP, awesome choice these cars can become fun after you've got to know them, start with a nice drop and wheels then go from there.

As far as all this drama that is going on. Cody c'mon man. This attitude of "I am better than you and you cant do nothing about it" is getting old. Let it go, not everyone like the wheels you like or the style you're into. Some people cant afford $2000 wheels or $1000 coilovers. I bet if you let them do them, people will let you do you and keep the "Honda bashing" to a minimum. It's not all about status anymore to become a respected member of a forum, it's about character. Something that has been lost in these forums, especially in the Galant community IMO. It's very sad. What ever happened to new member who actually would like to stick around? They don't. When I first joined, this site was nothing but helpful info and awesome vibe. I dont feel that anymore.

Like my mother used to say, "if you ain't got nothin' nice to say, then don't say nothin' at all".

Constructive criticism is one thing, outright putting people down is another.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    As far as all this drama that is going on. Cody c'mon man.

This attitude of "I am better than you and you cant do nothing about it" is getting old.

It's not all about status anymore to become a respected member of a forum, it's about character.
    You couldn't say that any better man. This is true, I used to get excited about looking and reading stuff, and just in awe of other rides when i first got on this forum, and i still am for the most part, BUT this high school drama sh*t needs to stop. There is no point, its like everybody its trying to keep up with the Jones, but how can we keep up with them, when they don't even know what the heck they are doing anymore.... I have been on a couple forums, and you know what i like about TGC? No bashing is allowed here, and if it happens pretty much anybody will take care of it and stop it.
    PS if none of this makes sense, ignore it lol, i've been up for 36+ hours now lol

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    present your opinion but dont keep going just let it go and it all ends
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

It made sense, but it's already known........what's done is done.....I present my opinion more harshly than others and people can take that as they may. I'm not out to offend people, but I'm also not here to support everything people do if I don't like it.

And if people take my opinion seriously they need to mature because I don't even take my own advice half of the time

It's their car, but if its on the internet they obviously put it their to generate some sort of response; and it'd be naive to expect all internet bj's and handpounds

I guess to put a positive spin on it, if I give someone props, it actually means something as opposed to people who compliment everything its to be expected

/Rant
    It's also very immature of you to think everyone should accept the fact that you dont like their taste. Like I said, constructive criticism is helpful but straight out "bashing" other people is just immature. Shit you do on our local forums like JDMChi and whatever Honda-tech style forum you are on is plain immature and ricer behavior. I'm sorry this is true, go out to a real mans meet, go out to a Corvette meet with real Corvette owners not 20 year olds with daddy's money. they are real classy. Go to a Mercedes meet, with people who are working for what they got and where everyone has the same amount of money, you wont see this elitist behavior between them. This is what seperates the Honda community/Import community from everything else and this is why the scene is dying slowly.

I am not telling you to change your personality in a personal aspect not even in a non-personal aspect, but I am not going to tolerate that attitude here at TGC. Do you realize that most of the new members we get are 16 year old who don't have any REAL knowledge with cars? The Galant is a hand me down car, often from their parents. And out of all people on this site, I would think you would understand this the most especially since you were there yourself before. I remember your first few posts and the first few things posted on your build thread when you considered removing your hubcaps a "mod". I remember when you'd ask me questions on FB as to how to work on the Galants. You were there, you were a "noob" too. So why all high and mighty now? Is it because since you got nothing more than an average drop on some BBS wheels on your 8G that you think you have the right to put people down? if thats how the world revolves, then some of the most influencial people on this forum and even in the car scene must be HUGE assholes. If your ego got that big from a Tein lowering spring and shock combo and some curb rashed BBS wheels then I guess I am doing shit wrong. Why the FUCK did I spend THOUSANDS of dollars modifying my Grocery getter if all I needed were some springs and wheels for people to suck my dick everytime I posted a picture?

See how that sounds? Sounds a little harsh doesn't it?

No offense, but thats how you come off to pepople when you post. I like you, I talk to you on a regular basis outside of TGC but I cant stand the way you treat people here, and especially because you dont act out like this on JDM Chi. Is there something the members there do that make them better than us? If not, then why does every person here with knock offs or wheels you dont like get bashed but on JDMCHI you keep your mouth shut? If you think you are better than the people on TGC then GTFO. Plain and simple.

People like RAZ, and Ally who have upgraded to better things like Maximas and BMW's still contribute here without having to bash people or put people down. It's your opinion I understand but you dont have to treat anyone who disagrees with you like a person lower than you on the totem poll.

I'm tired of all this and I am tired of lecturing you, you will never see eye to eye with me on this subject so I will end it with this, you will never hear me ever tell another member I am better than them because I am not. We all mod cars in general for our own satisfaction, not for others. It's not for the internet geeks, not for the hardparkers, not even for the street racers and true racecar drivers. We do this for ourselves and ourselves alone. If we all modded the same way or as to your standards, I would rather drive the G stock and not worry about it. Not because I think your G was unsatisfactory (because I actually thought the car looked pretty good in person) but because I dont want to ever fail at that HIGH standard that we are all put on. If I cant do me with my OWN car and my OWN money, then I dont want to do anything at all.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

If the mods came back from their vacation and read this they'd be quite stirred. Rather than congregate the new guy's build page, the previous 10 posts would make a thread on off topic to so you can discuss it fully. Just a suggestion.
    Last edited by G-spot; 08-20-2010 at 12:03 AM

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12