Thread: Come at Me Bro

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Showing results 241 to 249 of 249
    Proto

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    ^ lol at the Gif.

Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    Ballin' on that unemployment check tip
    if i was on unemployment that would be valid.... and my unemployment checks where still more then your pay at Walmart.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Can you guys stop with the Dickswinging, 306M, you're an Admin, you should know better, Cody, stop jabbing him or else it'll go on forever or they'll just ban you
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Just because i am admin does not mean i can not defend myself against a personal attack, find somewhere in this thread where i personally attacked this kid and then tell me im not justified. I also posted how i felt about his car and other cars, Just because i am a admin does not mean i have to sugar coat life for you kids.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Look i dont give a rats ass who what you guys say about each others cars. its a car forum. However i dont want to see no more shit about ANYBODY bein on Unemployment. I spent two years on Unemployment recovering from my injuries in Iraq. I was forced into An Honorable Medical retirment from the military. I didnt ask to become disabled at 29. I didnt Plan on Going on Unemployment. I didnt want to be on Unemployment but i had mouths to feed and bills to pay and i cant do that without a job. 1 surgery took me from kaing 85k a year to zip zilch nada with a 15k dollar release check. WTF was i sposed to do with 15k dollars for fuck sake i was payin my mothers mortgage thats 2800 a month on top of my rent car note and the house i had in SC that i had to sell. hell they took half the 15k in taxes fuckin uncle cock suckin sam.

If i could loose my life in the blink of an eye so can anybody else. Unless you own your business you have nocontrol over getting fired. GOOD or BAD employee were all in the same boat.
    Unless you can prove without a doubt that someone has played the system to purposly get on unemployment SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT. If you have proof show me and ill personnally rape their ass with my cane. untill then leave the personal life issues out of it or put it in private messages.

There's nothing wrong with a cleanly modded Honda..Is there a real reason everyone hates Hondas or is it only because you own a Mitsubishi? It's understandable when you see kids with e bay exhausts driving around in their rusted out civics like they own a rocket ship, and unfortunately a lot of hondas are riced, but not all of them. I can guess that some of the people on this forum bash hondas and they've never even driven one. I just don't get how someone can hate hondas so much like they have a personal vendetta against them..it's a car.. The Integra looks good btw.

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

This is turning from a "build thread" to a Mitsu/Honda feud

There are 1-2 posts per page that concern this build, the rest is personal attacks and mitsu/honda hate.

This thread should be closed or moved to off topic
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mko View Post
    This thread should be closed or moved to off topic
    Agreed... topic closed...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213