You probably think Volk/SSR/Weds are garbage too

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Im not the only one that hates Hondas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zadq9...ayer_embedded#

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    Im not the only one that hates Hondas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zadq9...ayer_embedded#
    If you don't like hondas quit clicking the thread.

Just because the mods themselves troll doesn't mean you should.

Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    Just because the mods themselves troll doesn't mean you should.
    I am a moderator?!! of stupidity and rice.

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    I am a moderator?!! of stupidity and rice.
    My post

Your head

Just gtfo out of my thread.

My post

Your head

Just gtfo out of my thread.
    When this becomes your forum, I will. Until then

ARC is the new expensive version of APC. In my area there's a well known team called Team Sunworks that rock their Honda's with ARC products. I don't know why people jizz on themselves when putting these stuff on their cars but when someone place it on other make/model, they get flamed on. So in many people's eyes, they are no different than APC products...but more expensive. But I like their logo though.

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    ARC is the new expensive version of APC. In my area there's a well known team called Team Sunworks that rock their Honda's with ARC products. I don't know why people jizz on themselves when putting these stuff on their cars but when someone place it on other make/model, they get flamed on. So in many people's eyes, they are no different than APC products...but more expensive. But I like their logo though.
    This and the ARC Air box are the only two arc bits that I want at all....and I'm not getting the Air Box...soo yeah

I'm all about J's Racing and Feel's

ARC stuff is cool, it's just super expensive and gives you no bang for the buck, especially stuff like intercoolers, IC pipes, intakes, etc..., I love their burnt Ti stuff, but too rich for my blood
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    ARC stuff is cool, it's just super expensive and gives you no bang for the buck, especially stuff like intercoolers, IC pipes, intakes, etc..., I love their burnt Ti stuff, but too rich for my blood
    Ahh forgot to mention their burnt Ti stuff...So hawt

Aesthetically I think ARC makes some of the coolest/best looking things out there and the attention to detail is second to none

For performance I wouldn't consider them, but for little detail pieces...they own all

Cody, Please dont reports stupid posts from you "build thread", you have a honda on a mitsubishi forum you are going to get mixed emotions on your car here and you should know that! A lot of people in the mitsubishi family (including myself) hate the honda scene. So with that said either ignore the people that give you negative comments or we can just delete the thread so the "honda haters" can't hurt your feelings.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    Cody, Please dont reports stupid posts from you "build thread", you have a honda on a mitsubishi forum you are going to get mixed emotions on your car here and you should know that! A lot of people in the mitsubishi family (including myself) hate the honda scene. So with that said either ignore the people that give you negative comments or we can just delete the thread so the "honda haters" can't hurt your feelings.
    You mean Raz with his nissan is in the Mitsu family? LOL

I'd love to have a ARC air intake for me Galant!

You mean Raz with his nissan is in the Mitsu family? LOL
    Ray takes thing's with a grain of salt and you should too its the internet, and it's a car not everyone is going to like what you are doing.

Not everyone likes my car, but i do that's all that matters if you like what you are doing then thats all that counts, not everyone has the same taste as you not everyone like's the same car as every one else.

Personally i dont like the new maxima's or most nissan's for that matter but that is my personal opinion.

You like honda's most people on this forum don't its a fact. I mess with you a little bit and you get all personal about stuff while i was just giving you a hard time. With that said if someone doesn't like what you like don't get offended or butt hurt just laugh it off man.

1996 galant s

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    I'd love to have a ARC air intake for me Galant!
    I know they made one for the VR4...I wonder if it would work in a USDM G...I found one for like 150...and was going to try it..but then I bought my BBS haha

I know they made one for the VR4...I wonder if it would work in a USDM G...I found one for like 150...and was going to try it..but then I bought my BBS haha
    Should work without too much issues, just fab a basic mount and go...shouldn't be much. I just never came across one.

Ray takes thing's with a grain of salt and you should too its the internet, and it's a car not everyone is going to like what you are doing.

Not everyone likes my car, but i do that's all that matters if you like what you are doing then thats all that counts, not everyone has the same taste as you not everyone like's the same car as every one else.

Personally i dont like the new maxima's or most nissan's for that matter but that is my personal opinion.

You like honda's most people on this forum don't its a fact. I mess with you a little bit and you get all personal about stuff while i was just giving you a hard time. With that said if someone doesn't like what you like don't get offended or butt hurt just laugh it off man.
    Very nice not even replying to Mitch's post. You show your true colors well. You don't like conflict unless you can troll right back at someone.

I'd really like to hear the personal stuff Mitch is talking about. Sounds like someone's crying when he is put into the corner.

Whatever, go build your cars, go back to honda-tech or whatever. I'm done with this thread and you.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Should work without too much issues, just fab a basic mount and go...shouldn't be much. I just never came across one.
    That's what I was thinking. If I see one again for a decent price I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    Very nice not even replying to Mitch's post. You show your true colors well. You don't like conflict unless you can troll right back at someone.

I'd really like to hear the personal stuff Mitch is talking about. Sounds like someone's crying when he is put into the corner.

Whatever, go build your cars, go back to honda-tech or whatever. I'm done with this thread and you.
    I'm cool with that

Look a couple pages back pete, you will find what he said to me! I said slow in his thread and he got all personal because its the honda way w/e no skin off my back I ball circles around the kid all day everyda

Sent from my Grimproductions Samsung epic 4g of win

1996 galant s

blue8g
    Look a couple pages back pete, you will find what he said to me! I said slow in his thread and he got all personal because its the honda way w/e no skin off my back I ball circles around the kid all day everyda

Sent from my Grimproductions Samsung epic 4g of win
    Ballin' on that unemployment check tip

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast