The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Come at Me Bro

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Showing results 161 to 180 of 249
    blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    Honda/Acura talk on a Mitsubishi site. My dong is bigger then your dong type talk, the usual.
    The only time that's what it is if you, 306m, or Isaurio are posting. Everyone else has been cool, and they get real responses.

Here's a marvel concept:

You know I am a Honda fan. You know that you are an anti-honda person. You don't click on threads which guarantee Honda content.

OMG WOWZERS

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    The only time that's what it is if you, 306m, or Isaurio are posting. Everyone else has been cool, and they get real responses.

Here's a marvel concept:

You know I am a Honda fan. You know that you are an anti-honda person. You don't click on threads which guarantee Honda content.

OMG WOWZERS
    Well I do it because Honda is not the only thing I don't like.

lol

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Did I say something wrong here. I could star talking crap if you like. You see you make comments without thinking and analyzing what is going on. Give respect to gain respect.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

meh who cares he is like a 130lbs stick kid that has a flat brimmed hat and a civic just like every other civic owned.

1996 galant s

blue8g
    Weird I haven't worn a hat in years

Mitch shouldnt you be buying eBay turbos or something with unemployment checks?

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaurio View Post
    Did I say something wrong here. I could star talking crap if you like. You see you make comments without thinking and analyzing what is going on. Give respect to gain respect.
    I just remembe you hating on hondas somewhere may not have been this thread idk. I'm on my phone so I don't really check as much as usual

Weird I haven't worn a hat in years

Mitch shouldnt you be buying eBay turbos or something with unemployment checks?
    yes i should be :) shouldnt you be out hitting vtech looking for kill stories in your new honda?

1996 galant s

blue8g
    Vtech is a manufacturer of electronics

Shouldnt you be on jackstands like a good dsm fanboi? Oh wait.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    So the new Camaro might come out in a Convertible? I'm not a fan of that. The style is weird

Vtech is a manufacturer of electronics

Shouldnt you be on jackstands like a good dsm fanboi? Oh wait.
    Smart ass, you know damn well what he's talkinga bout but if you don't, VTEC stands for Variable Valve Timing and Electronic Control. Honda created the system to improve the volumetric efficiency of its engines. Simply put, volumetric efficiency refers to the capability of the engine to move the charge in and out of the cylinder. The higher the efficiency, the better the engine will run at higher RPMs.

blue8g
    Smart ass, you know damn well what he's talkinga bout but if you don't, VTEC stands for Variable Valve Timing and Electronic Control. Honda created the system to improve the volumetric efficiency of its engines. Simply put, volumetric efficiency refers to the capability of the engine to move the charge in and out of the cylinder. The higher the efficiency, the better the engine will run at higher RPMs.

I know this.

The Challenger should be made in a convertible. Look at this!

Owner paid $18K for a shop in Florida to do it. I LOVE IT

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    The Challenger should be made in a convertible. Look at this!

Owner paid $18K for a shop in Florida to do it. I LOVE IT
    18K to make it a convertible?? What a joke, I would have spent that on performance, not Ken mobile.

until you have the money to get a motor, then theres no point in talking engine swaps. if youre gonna use it from point a to point b while youre in school, then leave it alone and enjoy the mpg. B, H, K, J swaps involve money and if i remember correctly, i wasnt ballin when I was in school.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    until you have the money to get a motor, then theres no point in talking engine swaps. if youre gonna use it from point a to point b while youre in school, then leave it alone and enjoy the mpg. B, H, K, J swaps involve money and if i remember correctly, i wasnt ballin when I was in school.
    I am going to leave it alone and enjoy the mpg.

All my car money will go to wheels/suspension/aesthetics

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    Exactly. If you had the money to begin with, you would have purchased the SRT 6.1L not a V6. Not being an as, just stating fact Scott. Just improve the looks and leave the rest alone until you have money.

I am going to leave it alone and enjoy the mpg.

All my car money will go to wheels/suspension/aesthetics
    Why spend money on suspension? That car is not going to go fast enough to matter, just saying.

blue8g
    Why spend money on suspension? That car is not going to go fast enough to matter, just saying.
    You really are an idiot aren't you?

http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/f...nge/index.html

http://www.caranddriver.com/features..._type_r_page_4

Yeah Integras are never fast.

Integras are often regarded as one of the best handling FF cars EVER. Why not improve on an already great base?

18K to make it a convertible?? What a joke, I would have spent that on performance, not Ken mobile.
    The guy could just be trying to talk his way to riches, but I can see how it would take 18K. However, I can see a good shop taking about 7K to do it too. I'd rock it for 5-7K but not 18K.

Hmm... future plans? haha

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast