The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: galant audio help please!

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    dantheman

galant audio help please!

So this question is most likely asked all the time and is very genetic but i could use some help. i was wondering what the best head unit and speakers would be for my galant. i don't plan on installing subs or an amp anytime soon so i just want to hear opinions on head unit and speakers for the car. thanks!

dantheman

car audio help please!

So this question is most likely asked all the time and is very genetic but i could use some help. i was wondering what the best head unit and speakers would be for my galant. i don't plan on installing subs or an amp anytime soon so i just want to hear opinions on head unit and speakers for the car. thanks!

its gonna be just that ALL Opinion...there is no best just what you are willing to pay for VS your listening and style preferences

UMMM. head unit. Go with name brand or go to a Japanese brand. Try this brand. I own one: http://www.eonon.com for the price you can't go wrong. Very good head units. For the speakers i have Infinity kappa all around. Very clean and clear sound. Best speaker. U will love it. This is only my 2 cent.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

i am an alpine guy they run on the expensive side but the audio is amazing from the R series, i also like their head units, since they have the same menu the ipod does when you plug it in so there is not really any learning a new menu.

As stated above we all have diff tastes in music and hear it slightly different so i would suggest you go to a cartoys, best buy, frys, (some where with a demo booth) and listen n play around with some sets

I like both Alpine & Kicker. They happen to be THE BEST out there, no matter what. go get some of these

For starter HU's with very flexible audio formats like ipod and usb; jvc and sony are most widely available at a very fair price, when you get into SQ and multiple amplifiers for mids, highs and lows... pioneer and alpine take the cake but are higher in price. As far as speakers go for clean and crisp components for your front stage and massive 6x9 in the rear, but not too big or the trunks weight offset bars wont clear, I was always a big fan of polk audio and infinty. And so were my customers once they heard them in their cars at both BBY and CC. I also installed for a mompop shop for about a year.

dantheman
    alirght thanks everyone

What did you get??

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman View Post
    So this question is most likely asked all the time and is very genetic but i could use some help....
    you should maybe look into your ancestry or at least into your parents and their parents.

dantheman
    haha. i meant generic..

U have the money also think of getting some Focals

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

dantheman
    i have an alpine cda9885 head unit..bought it from a friend so now im just debating about speakers. i found some good priced alpine speakers, type s though. ive heard mixed reviews about these. any advice? im leaning towards getting them but i need some input from the rest of the TGC world :)