The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: rims

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

rims

ive foumd a set of rims on craigslist about a week ago and the seller is holding them for me till ii get payed they i 17 inch rims if im correct with a 5 bolt pattern. i just want TGC to tell me what they would look like on my galant.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    The world consists of 2 sexes... grow a sack and unless your actually cheating, tell her to shut the fuck up

it looks like it has nasty curb rash around the cap. They're nice looking rims though. what are they and how much are you paying?

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stepsascend View Post
    it looks like it has nasty curb rash around the cap. They're nice looking rims though. what are they and how much are you paying?
    yea i kno but my cuzin can clean them up for me for about 15 bucks and im only paying 120 for them but gotta drive 55 miles for them so like total 150..and im not sure whats the name of them but they say z racing.

The world consists of 2 sexes... grow a sack and unless your actually cheating, tell her to shut the fuck up

never heard of em haha. Idk how hes going to get rid of that though. other than that they'll look nice imo.

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Are you sure they fit the g? 5x114.3?

4g64T 5spd

can you get curbed rims fixed? my dad curbed my passenger side front lol

Quote Originally Posted by joegalant View Post
    can you get curbed rims fixed? my dad curbed my passenger side front lol
    my cuzin bought realy curb damaged rims about a year ago he just got them repainted at his paintshop and
    and yea im pretty sure they will fit my galant if not after i paint them i could easily get 200 out of them to one of my buddys

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    They are wheels guys, wheels. Yes there are places that can fix curbed wheels. People can't spell or write a coherent sentence for crap these days, I blame it on texting.

Don't you sass me! Anyways, I like those rims a lot don't sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    They are wheels guys, wheels. Yes there are places that can fix curbed wheels. People can't spell or write a coherent sentence for crap these days, I blame it on texting.
    i was getting critized 4 that yesterday on here nd said the same thing lol

I was only messing around yesterday lol. If I can read it I don't care. We're not being graded on the way we type, but when ppl typ lyke diz den say sentences dat is unreadable like raz said, it gets a little annoying.

I was only messing around yesterday lol. If I can read it I don't care. We're not being graded on the way we type, but when ppl typ lyke diz den say sentences dat is unreadable like raz said, it gets a little annoying.
    i didnt realize it was u its usally blue8g commentin on it i dont make everything into 3 letters like most ppl do just anoying words to spell and words that can b numbers

Don't you sass me! Anyways, I like those rims a lot don't sell them.
    i like the them to but if the don't fit i will sell them or trade.

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    lol, nice rims bro

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 00 galant es tdip View Post
    i like the them to but if the don't fit i will sell them or trade.
    Perfect example, is this even English? Wow, just wow.

lol, ive seen worse

i agree with raz_76 txting messes with the way people spell. i know because i have that problem.

If those Wheels Have Real Curb Rash-Actuall scratches and gouges in the wheel- Then they have to be resurfaced before they can be painted. A process that isnt cheap. If they arent resurfaced before being painted they will just look like painted wheels with gouges in them. If you look at the rim like a clock , at the 1oclock and 5 oclock postion i see split gouges-Deep scraps in the metal- that will have to be ground out and refilled. and on the edge of the other rim to the right i can see constant curb rash dimmples. Have your cousin verify that they will Resurface them propperly for $15 and not just grind them down till they are smooth since that will throw the weight off and cause a concave shape that will smack wind and vibrate the wheel as you drive. Balancing will not fix the Vibrations caused by uneven outer rings.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    If those Wheels Have Real Curb Rash-Actuall scratches and gouges in the wheel- Then they have to be resurfaced before they can be painted. A process that isnt cheap. If they arent resurfaced before being painted they will just look like painted wheels with gouges in them. If you look at the rim like a clock , at the 1oclock and 5 oclock postion i see split gouges-Deep scraps in the metal- that will have to be ground out and refilled. and on the edge of the other rim to the right i can see constant curb rash dimmples. Have your cousin verify that they will Resurface them propperly for $15 and not just grind them down till they are smooth since that will throw the weight off and cause a concave shape that will smack wind and vibrate the wheel as you drive. Balancing will not fix the Vibrations caused by uneven outer rings.
    thanks man i never thought about that i will look at that when i go look at them friday.