The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Totaled GTZ - Can still be fixed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 35 of 35
    ohh man.. If you had the right parts, it would be about half a days work at the most providing everything went smoothly. Any pics under the hood? (radiator support would be the main concern).

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    ... A bear?!?!? that damage doesn't look too bad though

i have an extra galant that im going to part out soon if your interested

8G01GTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Any pics under the hood? (radiator support would be the main concern).
    No pics under the hood yet. Those were taken prior to us taking it to the dealer for the repair estimate. Having looked under the hood it needs radiator support, cooling fans and radiator. Basically a whole new front end. The inner rails on the fenders are also slightly bent but could be tapped back into place. If I get time this weekend I'll snap a few pics of the inside.

TGC Regular
    Hey If you arent going to fix it let me know.. I am in southeast PA and I might be interested in reviveing it..

im a body tech down in texas and trust me that damage is nothin to fix! very simple. u can probly get an aftermarket core(radiator) support pretty cheap and every thing else like the radiator from a junk yard or aftermarket also then just do the lights hood and bumper of ur choice and its all good. if the insurance didnt take it or the title i wouldnt think ud have to get a r-title. keep us in the loop of wat u do. good luck
    !MaD_JaCk!

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    thats so fixable keep the car fix it and ur set ur looking at 1500 at most at a body shop
    03 I4

OMG. you could fix it. Get the money buy it back and fix it. Junk yard you new best friend.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

ISMASG90
    That car is fixable, it doesnt look too bad.

Definitely fixable. I bought my 01 GTZ in worse condition then that, mine wasn't even drivable as the suspension was pulled off the front passenger side.
    02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    New hood grille maybe radiator support.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

8G01GTZ
    The car is park in the backyard now. It will get repaired and will be back on the road eventually. Had to buy another car in the meantime so funds are a little low. Project GTZ has already been started, as we have been loooking around the internet to find parts. Junk yards here we come. Will update periodically as to our progress.

Nice to hear, Let us know updates as you go.
    02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT

O wow this is an easy fix.new hood,headlights,bumper,grill and maybe a fender.I would get this fixed for like 1000 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by 8G01GTZ View Post
    The car is park in the backyard now. It will get repaired and will be back on the road eventually. Had to buy another car in the meantime so funds are a little low. Project GTZ has already been started, as we have been loooking around the internet to find parts. Junk yards here we come. Will update periodically as to our progress.
    Glad to hear!!! You won't regret your decision + keep us posted. If you need help or advice with anything, send me a pm. I'm pretty good with body work.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12