The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: In dire need of help

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

In dire need of help

alright so im having some issues with my ecu swap here ive put in the evo 8 ecu wired it up connected to it with ecu flash deleted immob. check wires 100,000 times and im getting no spark im throwing crank pos sensor codes but when i tested my sensor its working fine and for some reason when i had the tester hooked up it actually almost started something it hasnt tried to do yet. ive checked my wiring and im positive the sensor is all wired up correctly so anyone know why im throwing this code? is the evo 8 sensor and ours different? or can the evo ecu not fire with our coil packs?(even though that doesnt explain crank sensor code) if anyone knows anything or ran into similar prob help would be appreciated.
    4g64 dohc turbo 5-speed
    gt30r @20psi stock block,mbc
    2.5" tbe
    evo 8 ecu and maf
    large fmic w/ cx racing intercooler pipes
    wrx injectors @ 100psi fuel pressure

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Damn still no luck with it??? You should try n find an aftermarket type garage n have them take a look.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

TGC Regular
    Are you sure that there is nothing wrong with the ECU itself? Have you had it tested?

no i havent had the ecu tested yet but im thinking i will soon since theres almost nothing else that could be wrong and yea corey this thing is driving me mad XD
    4g64 dohc turbo 5-speed
    2.5" tbe
    evo 8 ecu and maf

Damn I wish I could help I would be at your house now helping

FreakyDeaky

Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

lol yea itd be nice if i could think of something that could be the problem but ive got no idea otherwise id be out there tearing stuff apart right now XD
    4g64 dohc turbo 5-speed
    2.5" tbe
    evo 8 ecu and maf

alright well i left the car alone to get some wiring diagrams from the mitsu dealer and when i got back i was like fk it went and turned over the engine again and.........it frikin started i couldnt beleive it so i dunno what was wrong but it idles great revvs fine everythings reading good soo im just gonna go with whatever and just be happy with it XD.
    4g64 dohc turbo 5-speed
    2.5" tbe
    evo 8 ecu and maf

Really??? Damn me n 99galantES didnt go out tonight either lol. We washed our cars today though. N I eneded up cleaning up my interior in the dark (between 7 n 9) tonight lol with a flash light. My bday sucked ass by the way. lol PM me with your number so we can meet up since the G is running.

FreakyDeaky

2kG 6g72/74 5 speed