The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: pics by the lake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    i kno it could be droped a little but i dont wanna do that cuz dropped a little = not moving in the snow ppl that r commenting on this all live in cali u dont have to deal with snow i do lol

Quote Originally Posted by joegalant View Post
    i kno it could be droped a little but i dont wanna do that cuz dropped a little = not moving in the snow ppl that r commenting on this all live in cali u dont have to deal with snow i do lol
    haha, what is snow? yeah we have a 4WD SUV for the mountains when we go snowboarding... my car would not make it 2 feet if there was snow... my front bumper would turn into a plow.

lol ya thats next on my list of shit to get i wanna get a 4wd in the next year or two i figure a 90s jeep cherokee sport, any wrangler, possiblly like an 00-02 montero sport

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    haha Joe we used to take the Galant to go snowboarding all the time. That was, of course, before I owned the car and thus did all the modifications :P

I refuse to drive it in the snow now haha. Mostly because I hate chains.

lol ya after i get a 4wd id possibly drop the g im kind of aginst it though sometimes i like the look sometimes i think it looks like shit idk ill figure it out

I drove my G in Minnesota Winter 1 year. Let's just say I purchased another vehicle and park the Galant half the year.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
    I drove my G in Minnesota Winter 1 year. Let's just say I purchased another vehicle and park the Galant half the year.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post

I refuse to drive it in the snow now haha. Mostly because I hate chains.
    at least u have that option... i don't have the fender/wheel. wheel/suspension clearance for chains and i think my wheels would get scratched to hell.

TGC Regular
    I loved driving my 7G in the snow.. I felt like I had the most control out of any other vehicle ive even driven.. Then I bought my 4WD truck.. LOL but My 7G kicks it in the snow. Probibly not when its boosted though :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12