The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 36 of 36
    kicker makes regular speakers?

yea the 6x9 for the back and for up front to :)

rlly lol i had no idea i just buy buy cheapish speakers thought good brands but not expensive cuz ive already blown 2 sets lmao and they werent even the ones run off an amp just stright back from the radio

LOL yup they sell them. and im not running mine to an amp yet. but it dose sound nice

what wattage r they nd how much?

umm i think the 6x9 were i think like 250 max and like 68 bucks and the same for the front

thats notta bad price u get them online u hava link?

yea i got them on line here the link for the rear

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...er+DS6930.html

for the front just put your car info and it tells you the size or if you know it already just look for the size and for kicker brand.

thanks man looks like im going just get hid kit and a sri and idk if i should also get the hid for the fog lights?

Welcome to TGC. Nice color! hehe.. If you want to go full exhaust put a huge round muffler in the middle of it. It will give you a real deep tone and eliminate the rasp. I'm looking forward to your progress! Keep your eyes open for used evo parts for sale. A lot of engine parts will fit your engine. So far the G is looking good!

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Welcome to TGC. Nice color! hehe.. If you want to go full exhaust put a huge round muffler in the middle of it. It will give you a real deep tone and eliminate the rasp. I'm looking forward to your progress! Keep your eyes open for used evo parts for sale. A lot of engine parts will fit your engine. So far the G is looking good!
    haha yea but i don't think ima put exhaust on. if i do it will be the megan one.

but tomorrow ima order the hid kits for headlights and maybe fog lights. also the sri tomorrow.

im looking to paint the interior part like the trim different than all tan

Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    haha yea but i don't think ima put exhaust on. if i do it will be the megan one.

but tomorrow ima order the hid kits for headlights and maybe fog lights. also the sri tomorrow.

im looking to paint the interior part like the trim different than all tan
    Just preference. I had tried the tan and silver theme. It sucks! I would recommend going with Carbon fiber and tan or black and tan.

As for HID's. A great price and great quality Hid kit can be found at www.ddmtuning.com Just make sure you know which ballast fits your car. Stock 1999-2003 galants have H4 bulbs so you'll want to get the H4 ballasts if you have stock headlights.

I have three of these kits installed in my car and I have yet to be even slightly disappointed. I highly recommend checking that site out.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by Keven View Post
    yea i got them on line here the link for the rear

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...er+DS6930.html

for the front just put your car info and it tells you the size or if you know it already just look for the size and for kicker brand.
    cool thanks i saved the link so next time i blow shit up ima try these thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Just preference. I had tried the tan and silver theme. It sucks! I would recommend going with Carbon fiber and tan or black and tan.

As for HID's. A great price and great quality Hid kit can be found at www.ddmtuning.com Just make sure you know which ballast fits your car. Stock 1999-2003 galants have H4 bulbs so you'll want to get the H4 ballasts if you have stock headlights.

I have three of these kits installed in my car and I have yet to be even slightly disappointed. I highly recommend checking that site out.
    im going to buy the hid kits on jmautoracing.com.
    im going to go with tan and black.

Quote Originally Posted by joegalant View Post
    cool thanks i saved the link so next time i blow shit up ima try these thanks
    try infinity kappa, great speakers.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12