The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Timing Advance Kit DIY Tutorialm - Track Results Update

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 44 of 44
    2001SCREAMER
    Yea I know it doesn't work, thats exactly why I've never done it I was just haveing some fun with the ones that try this shit. If you want to alter the timing by a timing controler and afc. Yea your right I can't believe it ever got this far either, but as you can see there lots of young gullable
    kids out there that would actually cut wires off the mas to see if this works.

:firedevil:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2001SCREAMER)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yea I know it doesn't work, thats exactly why I've never done it I was just haveing some fun with the ones that try this shit. If you want to alter the timing by a timing controler and afc. Yea your right I can't believe it ever got this far either, but as you can see there lots of young gullable
    kids out there that would actually cut wires off the mas to see if this works. Â*

:firedevil:</div>So let me get this straight. I do a lot of research, alter my car and post real results in response to the flood of questions about this scam on ebay. You come on and lead ppl to believe that it WILL work if they wire it up your way, and you knew it doesn't work?? So it was a joke? Ummmm maybe I'm wrong, but if one of these "young gullible kids" were to follow your diagram and wire something wrong and ruin his MAF or worse his ECU, that would be funny to you? That's pretty sick , man. People come here to get information and learn, not to be toyed with and risk damaging their cars as a joke. There's enough misinformation on here unintentionally without the need to dispense BS on purpose. Think before you play a joke like that dude. You could wind up with a lot people pissed at you, or worse at TGC. Just MHO.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

2001SCREAMER
    Wow hold on now. I would never give info that would mess any ones car up. I just gave info on how to do it the right way so they would not mess there car up. I don't want these people to mess there car up or anything.
    But wouldn't you rather they know a way that is reversible to try this without messing up thier car. The ones that want to try this are going to do it wether I tell them how to do it or not. I'm just trying to look out for everyone.

galant2kde
    screamer first off ur diagram sucked when i did wire it that way to get resaluts your engine stalls the hell out and u cant start it with out the resistor not being there dude think b4 u talk fishboys right i mean if u give out some false info and i tried it casue i beleived u then dude would i ever be pissed off id hunt u down the second my car got messed up...

ps. note to self unsubscribe from this thread.

and yo fishboy i give u all the credit in the world for going what u went thru to figure this shit out and saving people from buyin false products online that could damage ur car... A+ man keep up the good work...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123