The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Which Subs are good?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    ISMASG90
    Kicker or Alpine

Kicker solo baric, l7, and the new kicker CVX = all have the same specs, its just that one is square and one is round

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Sealed box ftw!!! More crisp bump lol....

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

i have 1 l7 in a ported box wired at 1 ohm getting almost 1800w straight to the sub. it hits super hard ill try to get a vid for you tomorrow.

Alpine or if you can find some JL audio. Both are great brands and I have not heard anything bad about them.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Infinity kappa.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

this is the setup i put together at first. built everything myself and even with the ported enclosure, the kappa's were still fast enough to keep up with anything i played, including metal with quad-bass. it wasnt the loudest setup, but it was very clean sound. also its in a lancer trunk, so there was a lot less room to start off with, thats why it seems to take up the entire trunk:

night time shot:

i finally decided i needed more oomph from the lower segment though, so i put together a new enclosure and switched to jl which, imo, has much better spl, but is lacking in terms of sq compared to the infinitys. no pics of that yet, sorry

mtgraves2010
    Thanks for all the input... Leaning towards Alpine only cause my system is all Alpine, but man...Kicker is still calling my name... Thanks fellow G-riders...
    Last edited by mtgraves2010; 09-15-2010 at 02:25 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12