The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VAG-COM scan tool request

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

VAG-COM scan tool request

Does any socal member has a VAG-COM scan tool?
    I need to read what code is my ecu throwing at this time, and I think there is no point to buy a new one just for this test.

THANKS

BTW autozone used to do this scan for free a while ago, I went to the shop and they said they don't do this anymore. =.(
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

you have a volkswagen ecu in your car?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

the autozone near me does it still they jus scanned my truck like 2 days ago some of them tell you they don't cause they don't want to be bothered

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6 View Post
    you have a volkswagen ecu in your car?
    haha yes dude, but not into the galant thou.! lol

Quote Originally Posted by troubled4g64t View Post
    the autozone near me does it still they jus scanned my truck like 2 days ago some of them tell you they don't cause they don't want to be bothered
    I believe they have different rules in cali, because this guy in autozone told me the mechanics complained about this free service by autozone since all shops charge you for the same service.

I don't know why I feel like I should buy one and keep it to help people around my area u_u'
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    they are expensive bro. not worth it if your only gonna use it once

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

I know the cheap one is around 60-$100, but i went to some randoms shop and they charge $40 to scan it.?

plus some $$ i could get mine. ugh... hope someone who have one could help me out.!
    I sure don't, do you?

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    have you tried pep boys?

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Have u tried VWVortex or something. Im sure you'll have an easier time looking for one there than hoping that one of the socal members here on a mitsubishi forum has a scan tool for a vw.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    have you tried pep boys?
    ya, I asked them too, but same thing they don't do this anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6 View Post
    Have u tried VWVortex or something. Im sure you'll have an easier time looking for one there than hoping that one of the socal members here on a mitsubishi forum has a scan tool for a vw.
    ya I have tried vwvortex too... I found a guy who might do it for free but i have to drive all the way to Irvin thou..

so that's why I was looking for some one with obdII scanner near by LA.

THANKS THOU..
    I sure don't, do you?