The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Electrical question

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Electrical question

Can you have more than one ground contact in the same spot? I am not 100% sure about wiring so... I have a harness for my JDMs and it has 4 grounds. If I find a spot can i put down two on the same contact point?

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

yes. if you look at where your factory lights are grounded u will probably see there are multiple things being grounded at the same spot.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

dont see why not as long as the screw/bolt you are using is a good sized one, also helps to sand off any paint to make really good contact

thanx....just making sure. I havent gotten the front end off the car yet....still trying to figure that one out. I have no idea how to get the bumper off or the T-bar. I took most of the bolts but there must be one that is hidden cuz the thing wont budge

behind the griils there are 2 bolts.

bumper comes off first then the t-bar

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

^ they are also upside down lol

ugh what a pain in the ass....I cant even find the bolts holding the bumper on...well not all of them. This is going to suck

arrows indicate direction of bolts

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

the bolt by the corner lamp needs a 12" extension and for you to peel the liner away a little to get to it. it's far in.

the others are easy to see

crap....I need to go buy some more tools! LOL

all you need is a 10mm socket(deep socket or regular) and 12" extension

you start with the bottom bolts first. then you peel the inner liner slightly and you either take the wheels off or turn them so you can get more room. slight the socket and extension in and loosen the bolt.