The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need jdm part #

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    Alister_McRae

Need jdm part #

Hey all, i am in the midst of trying to get us a hook up for JDM headlights with a dealer in cali called san rafael. Anyways, i was talking with the parts manager about it, and his response is below. If anyone can help me out, i can relay this message to him, and see what happens.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>well I have done a little research, and what I have found is that I need more information from you. If you know some body who has bought the headlamps overseas, if you can either supply me with either a vin #'s Â*of either or both
    vehicle that came with the headlamps you are looking for so I can possibly see if i can get them exported through mitsubishi. so if you can get me either the vin#s or part number for both all four headlamps ??
    mike</div>

GalantSS
    I got my JDM headligthts sitting right here in front of me, if you can find out where the part# are I can give it to you. This might be it, but not a 100% sure >UP-M60+GF10<. This # is on the inside of the lamp, right above the bulb.

As far as I have seen, all Mitsubishi part #'s start with the letters MR.

Alister_McRae
    Thanks guys, i just got a pm from playa759 with the part #. BTW GalantSS, where did ya get your set from? P.S. if anyone needs the part # for any reason they are below.

right side MR508514
    left side MR508513

GalantSS
    I got my from triggermauve. Great guy to do busy with. Does anyone else have a little light bulb right under the low beams (JDM), if so what is it used for???

8ggalant
    im pretty sure thats another parking light

make sure that youre getting the part numbers from a car that is left hand and not right hand drive .

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

SilverKnight
    do you know of the price range for these lights. Ballpark.

whats up guys... im just wonderin where i can pick up these taillights... cuz i really like the jdmz... i hate the altezzaz they look RICE!!!!!!!!!! someone help?!?!
    anthony

Naw, Ant. Their talking about JDM headlights . My HIDs already drained my wallet so I'll have to hold on these. If you want nice tails, talk to Manus. I've seen his in person and their hot.