The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: levoc shifter problems ?

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    00 galant

levoc shifter problems ?

whats up riders. i just bought a levoc shifter and it wont fit. i think it was made for a honda. there is a metal peice that goes inside the shifter but the whole is to small to fit on my galant shifter shaft. what should i do? :cry:

here's the tutorial. http://users.bestweb.net/~beaner/shift_install.html maybe ur forgetting soemthing

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

No, I think you have the wrong shifter. There are two types for each shifter. My brother got a levoc for his 95 nissan 200SX, and when I looked at the box, it said "Nissan/Mitsubishi" on it. Since the one you have says Honda on it, I think you probably have the wrong one. You need a nissan one. Of course, that may have been only for that specific shifter, and it may have changed since then, but that's what I remember. Hope you work it out.
    -Clay

2000 Kalapana Black ES V6

White 18 Katana Concept 10's.
    B&W all the way!

if the screws are on the side its for honda/acura. won't fit. if the screws are in the front then its nissan/toyota. it will fit

Isn't the there a removable piece inside the shift knob? Mine had a plastic piece for smaller shafts, but I just removed it and it fit fine. Unless of course you have a Honda/Acura knob, then it won't fit.

00 galant
    ya danger dan theres a metal piece not plastic that came with the shifter. it goes in side the shifter and over the shaft sticking out. but the shaft is alittle to big. is there another metal peice i can buy that fits over the shaft sticking out. :?:

punchdrunk
    link is no longer working......always happens when you need it!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(punchdrunk)</div><div class='quotemain'>link is no longer working......always happens when you need it!</div>

danj moved his webpages. but i found it http://www.dangerdanj.com/shift_install.html

punchdrunk
    thanks alot you saved me

tribal
    anyone know where you can buy that shfiter? I like it alot better than any of the ones I found. ;[