The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Texas

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Texas

anybody want to do something either saturday or sunday . Texas lets get a much galant as we can ,i know that fred is going to try to come but what about other
    Whos in

Uh, that's not what I said on the text msg.....

What I said was anybody from HOUSTON interested in having a getogether meet. Fred expressed interest in coming if there were something going on that weekend. Since Planet Zero never respond back to whether they are having that monthly meet it's best to have a chill, dinner, group photoshoot within ourselves. Most likely it's gonna be held in the West/South west area near Memorial or Westheimer I'll pick a eatery with good lighting. I'll find a good later this afternnon.

sounds good, if my schedule doesnt own me at the moment, i am down. i will try to make it out and show up. lmk

finally josh

ok i jinx'd myself here's what we're doing this weekend (took a lot planning off my back lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Escobar View Post

Access Zero 53
    Planet Zero Anime Center
    11920A Westheimer, Houston, TX 77077
    Tel: 281-531-ZERO

Date: Saturday, September 25th, 2010
    Time: Parking starts at 8PM
    Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your support is always welcome, please buy drinks, play games and donate towards PZ!
    THANK YOU!!!

Hourly Madness Raffle:
    These meets are free to attend, please support us by buying drinks, playing games or donating to PZ. :kittylove:
    For every $5 you spend you get a raffle ticket. At different times, random numbers are picked every hour and if you have a matching ticket, you are a winner!
    Each meet has different cool prizes to be won!
    Music by DJ Tito
    Parking: Planet Zero's new parking lot has over 500 spots. Please follow directions for parking.
    Security by Houston Police Department
    The PZ meets are open to everyone and anyone is welcome. PLEASE act and drive responsibly.

Rules for the meet:
    1) If you dont follow the rules you will get arrested. No questions asked. Please be responsible.
    2) No loittering or standing by your cars in the areas outside of the main meet area (spectators' parking). You cannot show off your car to your friends except it is inside the main meet area.
    3) These meets are attended by everyone from young kids to older people who walk around and enjoy the atmosphere. PLEASE drive responsibly.
    4) Absolutely NO alcohol and NO drugs anywhere at or around the meet.
    5) No revving your engines or sounding your car horns.
    6) No loud music. (please keep it at a respectful level)
    7) Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lot.
    8) Please watch your trash. If you need to throw something away, please place in the dumpsters or give it to the cleanup crew at the end of the meet (they have trash bags). Please do not leave trash on the ground.
    9) There will be a diverse mix of cars and people (we welcome all kinds of cars). Please respect each other.
    10) No street racing at or near the event.
    11) No burn/peel outs. No drifting.
    12) No speeding in the parking lot!
    13) Business supporters have top priority!
    14) No pets at the meets. (except seeing eye dogs)
    15) Planet Zero reserves the right to refuse service/participation at the meets to anyone for whatever reason it sees fit.
    NOTE: Check inside frequently for important announcements, great drinks, as well as random raffles throughout the night!!!
    PZ is always looking for volunteers to help out with the meets. Guys and girls. If you would like to help us with parking, security, planning or general organizing please contact John at john(at)emotiongear(dot)com
    PS For those who havent seen it yet - www.importreactor.com Website LAUNCHING on the same night!!
    I will contact the other guys including some of the new folks that recently joined.

Cool, ill do my best to be there.

anyone else

I'll be interested..There should be a thread with every Texas member emails...to inform of meets etc.
    9th Generation Mitsubishi G
    TGC Texas Chapter

Friends don't let friends drive stock. Ever

well we are on facebook what of texas you from

I live in arlington tx
    !MaD_JaCk!

well they is a meet on the 12

I'm in De Soto Texas (Dallas)... shit i wont be back in arlington till the 13th :-[
    9th Generation Mitsubishi G
    TGC Texas Chapter

Friends don't let friends drive stock. Ever