The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: E-Manage Support Tool & Software (DE,NJ,MD,NY))

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

E-Manage Support Tool & Software (DE,NJ,MD,NY))

Anybody have this local where i can borrow? I'd gladly pay an users fee for the day. Need it this sunday, and can return sunday night or monday latest.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i have it for the ultimate ron but i dont believe it will work with the blue, if you can do some research and find out i will be more then happy to let you borrow it.

you need the cable too. I have a serial to usb cable lying around but I read that GReddy's is "special"

i have the cable as well. like i mentioned though its for the ultimate and im not sure if they will work with the blue. if ron finds out he is more then welcome to borrow them. aaron i cant get around as much with the baby but if you want to pick it up before heading down to DE lmk (that is if it will work)

Craig thanks alot I really apperiate it! I'm calling a local tuner shop to see if it's comparable, but I think the blue uses a differnt cable then the ultimate.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

I was able to download the software for Blue (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    Craig thanks alot I really apperiate it! I'm calling a local tuner shop to see if it's comparable, but I think the blue uses a differnt cable then the ultimate.
    yea im not sure, mine is a standard usb to the square type usb connector, let me know