The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Access 53

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Icon14 Access 53

So josh how you like the pz meet
    Last edited by warren; 09-27-2010 at 08:45 AM

It was a lot of fun, last time i was at pz was about 2 yrs ago when they first started doing car meets at pz. The crowd has grown to the entire parking lot, Back then, not even 1/10 of that parking lot would get filled, but it would still be a lot of fun.

And it was definitely a cool story brah.

yeah hope you can make it to the next meet

Wet look always win! see you guys at the Cup Cake Meet after that encounter with the group of El Salvadoreans messing with my car I've decided not to support PZ for a little while....kinda like a vacation away til the rice dies down
    Last edited by G-spot; 09-26-2010 at 07:53 PM

im all over that wagon!

Damn what happened, What did they do to your car? Great pics.

they tried to pull my rear visor and my rear trunk lip off my car. I had to confront them there just no other way. I told them if someone did that to der honduhs they just looked me in aw shock. How did I know these Mexicans drove hondas? Captain Obvious been obvious that's why

lol captain obvious is obvious, gat damn beaners. Thats messed up. From what it sounds like, they just wanted to mess your shit up and they were probably not even trying to steal it. All they were doing is hating and you know

wow josh you got your car dropped

No not yet, im having the bushing kit installed. and i havent even got my car back, i miss my car man. this is what is being installed
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...d=200473945775 i got it from jegs.com for a lot cheaper. they dont have a pic on their site though.
    Last edited by Joshua42007; 09-27-2010 at 09:05 AM

well that nice

Nice pics. Great, some G representing.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built