The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: *official east coast mod-check in thread*

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 237
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1 View Post
    OK more info. Tristate Evo is rolling at least 50 cars deep. They have not yet decided on any rest stops that they plan to use. I will keep updating to let you guys know their plan of attack.
    I've been checking every day, once they pick their meet spots, we will know which ones not to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    I've been checking every day, once they pick their meet spots, we will know which ones not to use.
    I just checked & one of their spots is on Route 17 in NJ (Paramus). So far looks ok but they have to meet up with two more groups along I95 also.

Sounds good. Just did my rear disc conversion thanks to one of the members. I just need to get new rotors I should be ready by them. Keep us posted stewi!
    Last edited by Isaurio; 10-02-2010 at 08:44 PM

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Ok guys here is the deal....

TriStateEvo setup their meet spots, now we can set ours at other spots. I can't stress this enough. PLEASE DONT BE LATE. Do everything you need to do to your car the day/night before and pack it up ready to go for saturday. We dont want to have people rushing to get to the meet up spot, because 9 out of 10 times the NJ Troopers will get you for speeding. Fact, NJ Troopers are scumbags and they especially HATE people from out of state.

New Jersey Meet Spot - Clara Barton Service Area - Mile marker 5.4 Oldmans Township, NJ. This rest stop is on the SOUTHBOUND side of the NJ Turnpike and its the last exit before the Delaware-Memorial Bridge. Anyone who is coming from north of this location, should meet up here. Lets meet up here AT OR BEFORE 8:45AM and be ready to leave at 9AM. Then we have a 10 minute ride to the next meet up spot (trust me this makes sense)

http://www.mikesfamousnc.com/map_hours.asp
    Mike's Famous
    Harley-Davidson
    2160 New Castle Ave
    New Castle, DE 19720

This was a good choice (thanks IceDoutGaLanT) as it's accessible from both the Northbound and Southbound I-95 and it's right off the highway, it's the first exit after the Delaware-Memorial Bridge. This way the guys coming from the south and the guys staying at a hotel in DE can meet up here. We will meet up here at 9:15am and be ready to leave by 9:45am at the LATEST. Its only another 5-10 minute drive to MOD from this location. The Harley Dealer doesnt open until 10am, so we need to leave ON-TIME so they won't have a chance to ask us to leave.

The key idea here guys is to ARRIVE AT MOD TOGETHER. No half-assing this one. Also, some guys are like blah blah blah my car isnt show worthy, my car this, my car that, who cares? It's an owners day to show loyalty and interest in the brand. It's a day for us to meetup and chill. Im thinking after MOD is over, we get together and go grab some food then head back home.

If anyone has feedback, questions or concerns lets here them, lets get this all finalized.

*Page 1 Updated*
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    anyone else coming from as far north as me? its going to be a lonely drive for me if not.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

The meet spot seems like a good idea and will probably work well as long as everyone is on time. Just hope there's enough room for everyone. Thanks for organizing this Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    anyone else coming from as far north as me? its going to be a lonely drive for me if not.
    Which way would you be going? I can see if I can meet up with you part of the way down. Let me know.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

There's plenty of space for us, now we just got to fill it!

*MD guys, this is the same spot we usually meet at. Very close to Mod (5mins) and not out the way for South/North Members.

Arial:

We can park in the red area or the blue if needed, its out the way of there business so they shouldn't mind.
    Last edited by IceDouTGaLanT; 10-03-2010 at 08:12 PM
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

I'm trying to take off of work to attend this!! Will definitely be attending Evo/STi day at etown though. Running the Evo down the track.

'99 Mitsubishi Galant <3
    '06 GG Mitsubishi Evo bolt-ons 12.3 @ 108mph - sold :(
    '03 WW Mitsubishi Evo built but never tracked - sold :(

Hey Stewi Can you post the exact address for Clara Barton Service Area. I want to be able to put it on the GPS. Thanks

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

put me in as a maybe

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by Isaurio View Post
    Hey Stewi Can you post the exact address for Clara Barton Service Area. I want to be able to put it on the GPS. Thanks
    This is the address

New jersey tpke mm 5 john fenwick service area., Penns grove, NJ 08067 (Sunoco)
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

MKO that might work but John fenwick service are is on the northbound side
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

You can count me in, If i can get out of work on time. I'll be coming from elmsford,ny. It takes me about 20mins just to get back to the Bx. It will also take me 20mins to get ready. After all that, I will be en route to GWB.

Anyone want to meet up before crossing the Bridge, hit me up on AIM and let me kno..

"Triangle Circle Triangle Square"

yea i might actually be a maybe now managed to fix the car just some gas money issues if i get the money then ill be there.
    4g64 dohc turbo 5-speed
    gt30r @20psi stock block,mbc
    2.5" tbe
    evo 8 ecu and maf
    large fmic w/ cx racing intercooler pipes
    wrx injectors @ 100psi fuel pressure

MKO that might work but John fenwick service are is on the northbound side
    it says its on the SB side. is this the rest stop we are talkin about?
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mko View Post
    it says its on the SB side. is this the rest stop we are talkin about?
    I just got it on google earth, John Fenwick is DEFINETLY on the northbound side and Clara Barton is on the southbound side. They are across the highway from each other at the same mile marker, but Clara Barton is the one we are meeting at (since its heading toward Delaware)
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

I just got it on google earth, John Fenwick is DEFINETLY on the northbound side and Clara Barton is on the southbound side. They are across the highway from each other at the same mile marker, but Clara Barton is the one we are meeting at (since its heading toward Delaware)
    So us northerns will need to do a U-turn just after passing our meeting spot to be heading in the right direction?

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    So us northerns will need to do a U-turn just after passing our meeting spot to be heading in the right direction?
    no, we are meeting at clara barton which is on the side we will be on to get there. i think lol
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    keith we gotta come up with a place to meet up @ or should i just meet everyone @ the meet up spot b4 MOD?
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

Quote Originally Posted by Rach3T8G View Post
    keith we gotta come up with a place to meet up @ or should i just meet everyone @ the meet up spot b4 MOD?
    I'll pm ya man. I agree we should meet up on the way down. Looks like 4 cars strong if ya join us lol

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast