The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: *official east coast mod-check in thread*

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Showing results 141 to 160 of 237
    The lot is pretty big. Looks like it holds about 800 cars.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mko View Post
    Im confused, the google maps shows 3 service areas with the same name. Someone please post a screenshot of Clara Barton Service Area is located.
    Ok, this is the easiest way to describe it. The LAST service area on the NJ Turnpike going south (heading toward DE) is the Clara Barton Service Area. If you were coming from DE going into NJ, John Fenwick Service Area would be the FIRST service area. MKO I just looked up directions from your town to the service area, you take RT-55 North to RT-322 West. RT-322 is also called Swedesboro Rd. You take RT-322 to the NJ Tpke SOUTH, travel approx 7 miles, Clara Barton Service Area will be on your right hand side. It is the only rest area on the south bound side of the NJ Tpke between where you will enter the highway and the state of DE (Del Memorial Bridge)
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Is there a TGC banner we can fly? :D

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    anyone wanna let me crash the night before from jersey or NY so i can sleep in a little more?
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    Ok guys the list is updated and the times have been updated, the idea will be to be leaving Clara Barton Service are at 8am and going to Mike's Famous HarleyDavidson and be leaving there by 8:30am, from Mike's Famous to MOD is only about 5-10 minutes, if we arrive at the gates at 8:45 we should be fine, I know Mike from TSE said the first 500 receive special consideration, but I cant see there being over 300-400 cars on line waiting before 9am, I think we will be fine.
    Well we cant force people to come and meet at 8:30. A lot of people are coming from far away places. If they rather arrive at 10, so be it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    So what time is it then? I'm gonna be going with my brother n if its gonna be 8am we gonna have to leave around 3:30am

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2kG View Post
    So what time is it then? I'm gonna be going with my brother n if its gonna be 8am we gonna have to leave around 3:30am
    yep, you and me both lol! I'm going to see about leaving here at 4:00 Meaning be up at 3 and get everything together. It will be worth it I think. Not like I'm making a weekly work schedule or something; I can do one day.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2kG View Post
    If your life allows you to make the times I posted, make it on time. If for some reason you cant make those times, just post up that your going to be a little late, in which case you can drive directly to MOD and meet up with us there. I just dont want to be sitting at the service area parking lot waiting for someone who has no intention of being there on time. This way if I know your not coming on time, we can round everyone else up and keep moving.
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    People we all have to leave early that morning. Whether you're leaving fom NY, NJ, PA or even MA. It will be worth it.

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    I most def will be there on time since its early in the morning I don't think traffic should be that heavy if any

x2. Traffic will be good at that time like 3 to 5 AM. But be careful because a lot of patrols are around that time.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

+1 they will be looking for Friday night drunk drivers
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1 View Post
    People we all have to leave early that morning. Whether you're leaving fom NY, NJ, PA or even MA. It will be worth it.
    sure forget about CT Carl...

but anyone who was going to meet me from mass, it has to be from 5 to 4 cuz we need to be early. we would be meeting at the brass mill mall in waterbury ct its right off the highway and then right back on. i have an easy pass so i will have to probably wait after tolls for you guys
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    well boy's i got off from work on saturday... hope this is worth it lol. its my only day off all week. now i just have to finish my car up a little

Get it done!
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by fatal1 View Post
    well boy's i got off from work on saturday... hope this is worth it lol. its my only day off all week. now i just have to finish my car up a little
    Whoo! I actually worked all weekend so I can take Friday off to prep the car. Cya there man!

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by fatal1 View Post
    Nice bro. Fix her up. Last time i saw your G it looked very nice.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    sure forget about CT Carl...

but anyone who was going to meet me from mass, it has to be from 5 to 4 cuz we need to be early. we would be meeting at the brass mill mall in waterbury ct its right off the highway and then right back on. i have an easy pass so i will have to probably wait after tolls for you guys
    i wil be meeting up with you and ill be there

well my G is in the shop and wont be fixed by saturday. Well it will be but i wont have all the money to get out by then. Is it ok if i ride with one of my friends there? Not in a G????

Proto
    What time will you be riding up? I'll be passing by you around 6ish.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast