Thread: DIY Car Security Killswitch

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

DIY Car Security Killswitch

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    That was a good tutorial dnt think i'll need to do it tho
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

yeah but you know if you do it its a less chance of getting your car stollen

or u could go the much simpler way and get quick disconect battery terminals and disconect it evertime instead of ripping ur car apart getting to ur secret switch location before u get out of ur car

well but it this way you got a alarm that be stupid they can break your window because you unplugged your battery and open the hood and their gone you will know when you put enough money in your car to know why we put that

yea but if u talking about putting alot of money in ur car ur security system is a 3 dollar toggle switch? u might as well get a gps chip so u can find it and there is a way to rig something up to kill ur car from ur computer idk how but ive seen it before

a kill switch is an extra layer of security in addition to your alarm. You cannot just rely on your alarm. (which is crap anyway)