The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7g turbo diesel from Poland

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 50 of 50
    Man your Galant is super clean! Sweet videos and pictures! Keep the mod bug coming!
    R1 Concepts Inc.
    PERFORMANCE BRAKE PARTS
    [email protected]
    888-712-6623 ext. 7006

Wszyc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqzvr...eature=related

hmm... problems with fuel no smoke from exhaust = no fuel in cylinders, fuel pump is working, injectors have signal from ECU so something is wrong with injectors -_-' but first time in my life I see that all 4 injectors die in the same time -_-'

youre trying to start a 63 w/o a MAF sensor. Its kind of hard to do with a cold engine.

What ECu are you using? I see you have an 1g Cam sensor, there might be a spark/fuel problem.

My car was doing the same because of the 1g cam sensor. i had to reverse the firing order of the injectors and the firing order of the coil
    Last edited by mko; 08-05-2011 at 06:33 AM
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Wszyc
    I have 1989 4G63 6-bolt from E33A and the same ECU from the same car

"i had to reverse the firing order of the injectors and the firing order of the coil " how you do that? sorry for simple questions but I still don't know a lot o things :) I set cam sensor like they say in work shop manual

if you used the same year harness and ECU then you should be fine. Hook up the MAf sensor and give it a try.

BTW, was the harness plug and play to the under dash harness or you had to rewire alot.
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Wszyc
    4D68T Diesel engine don't have ECU (only EGR & Glow plugs computer ) so I don't even try to plug in to under dash harness
    I only made a few wires to fuel pump, power source for MFI Reley and ECU

All engine with harness and other stuff is from the same car I got it from my friend and a year ago the engine was still in car and running.. He want to swap it for his E38A (2.0 4G63 SOHC 118HP 4x4 )

Wszyc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgM3Z-_uDFg

YEAH! it's working :)

I can't say what was wrong because it's hard to me to explain it in polish to someone who know my language... to explain it in English is to hard for me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wszyc View Post
    oakrdrs187 It was about a diesel in galant?
    I can tell you that is not a good engine :)
    The most of 4D68T after 150k miles have problems with compression

Engine don't like to go higher then 3000 rpm because they like to blow the headgasket if you ride like that for long time ( when you go 80mph on 5gear you got 3000rpm )

Good engine for an old man :)

It's nothing like your american diesel cars :) I know american cars with diesel engines are allmost indestructible :) But this little JDM diesel is not like them so I decided to go for 4G63 swap :)

Sorry for my English :)
    That sucks, I almost pictured it like German diesel's. I is sad pooh bear now.

Wszyc
    This year is very lucky for me and my G. I finally found a 4G63T 6 bolt its from Mitsubishi Eclipse 1g GST and I found a whole drivetrain from Galant E75A ( 2.0 4G63 SOHC 136HP 4x4 it's rare as hell maybe it's was one of the last in central europe ) so I'll try to swap AWD drivetrain in to my 7G :) eclipsh and mko projects inspired my to this crazy thing :D

and finally I got a garage!

Its time to rebulid my G his name is Ryo-ohki

So let's start! :)

My 4G63 DOHC 6bolt N/A 150HP with my Diesel tranny

and My new 4G63T DOHC 6-bolt and behind is my first engine 4D68T Turbodiesel 94HP

And my new drivetrain from E75A

if you don't believe it's from E75A:

all I need now is a few more parts from some 4x4 galant/gsx I will get them from my friends E88A 2,5 V6 4x4 galant and a TD05 16g BIG turbo, EVO brembo brakes, eclipse 2g hubs and some 17ich wheels :) maybe Advan

This project cost me a lot of energy :D

Last edited by Wszyc; 07-15-2012 at 03:37 PM

Wszyc
    I forgot to say something more about what happened with my 4G63 N/A swap sorry for that!

I had problems with 4G63 because previous owner of that engine was trying to install LPG in it on his own and he messed up injectors wiring and injectors was fireing in wrong order I fixed it up and it finally started! but not for long affter few second engine died because of wrong timing everything was on the marks but I still needed to set correct timing using strobe light... but I did not have a garage and I had no ehxaust so engine was damn laud. I fired it up on my neighborhood to set the timing but It's was to laud and someone called the police and I needed to stop hehe after a few months I finally found a garage for my G and here we go :) now I need to weld those holes in chassis and paint the whole car :) 4G63T is waiting in pieces in big bucket full of oil :)

Sorry for my English I try my best :)
    Last edited by Wszyc; 07-18-2012 at 02:07 PM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123