The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: does anyone know if any parts from the european mitsubishi carizma fit 8g?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

does anyone know if any parts from the european mitsubishi carizma fit 8g?

i was talkin to my uncle that lives over in europe and he said he has a 2000 mitsubishi carizma and i was wondering if any parts from it such as interior fit on the 8g's or any galant.

your question is too broad... what parts in particular were u interested in? the compatibility overall will probably be very limited since the carsima was built in europe exclusively for the european market, at a plant that was co owned by mitsubishi and volvo, and is more closely related to the volvo s40 than to any mitsubishi. the USDM 8G was built in the US and shares only a few parts w/ the JDM/worldspec model (we have been able to adapt some parts that do not exactly fit) so compatibility of the USDM car to carisma is most likely very slim. engine wise, the carisma had a 1.6L or 1.8L engine... USDM's came w/ a 2.4L or 3.0L so it's doubtful any of that is compatible.

i meant maybe like seats or shift knobs and some misc stuff. because the cars look completely different so i know body wise not much if not any things will fit.

just compare measurements for the parts you want, then u will have a better idea.