The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Slammed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    dork. mine is lower than his ever was and i don't even consider mine slammed.

In his pic the back is almost tucking wheel? Although on both cars the front is too high

I'd agree no one on this site is slammed.

Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    In his pic the back is almost tucking wheel? Although on both cars the front is too high

I'd agree no one on this site is slammed.
    the rear was lower at one point but it looked bad to me. i actually have 1"-1 1/2" more adjustment available in the back and about 1/2"-1" more adjustment in the front (the rear is higher and the car tilts down in the front in order to have matching wheel gap to fender appearance since our front wells are so big)... but since my front bumper and fogs costs more than most people's wheels, i will not be lowering it any more unless i got ROBERUTA cups or went to full air ride to temporarily lift the front for driveways and speed bumps. the 8G has such a long front overhang (even the JDM bumpers) that ground clearance on driveways/grade changes is much worse even at the same height as other lowered cars. also remember my car is camber corrected at all four corners and this makes the tuck less apparent as opposed to negative cambered, sunken wheel tops.

blue8g
    Roberuta Cups would be AWESOME!

The overhang causes problems with stock height also.
    A friend of mine who have a white Galant just like mine have tucked his wheels but since hes riding on 19s and me on 18s, mine is lower :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12