The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: coilovers/headlights

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 46

for the price i paid they are acualy realy nice

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    The world consists of 2 sexes... grow a sack and unless your actually cheating, tell her to shut the fuck up

lol yeah they work untill i buy REAL HIDS LOL

The world consists of 2 sexes... grow a sack and unless your actually cheating, tell her to shut the fuck up

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Yeah they are blue...but how is the light output !

Quote Originally Posted by johnygezony View Post
    Yeah they are blue...but how is the light output !
    Probably not that good... Go 4300K because that is the best color to light output combination (for lack of a better explanation). They look badass though. Are they legal?
    -Andrew

they are half decent for 15 bucks i paid. and on the packaging they say 8000K but thats kinda hard to beleave.and i dont think they are because they are coated blue and if i am correct it is illegal in PA

Quote Originally Posted by 00 galant es tdip View Post

for the price i paid they are acualy realy nice
    those look very blue and and dim. be careful, you may not be able to see very much at night w/ those.

they r dim bc my freinds one night decided to tslitly tint my headlights with night shade but imma be taking it off this week. when i attempt to bake them

they r dim bc my freinds one night decided to tslitly tint my headlights with night shade but imma be taking it off this week. when i attempt to bake them
    Yeah, anything other than white will cause you to lose brightness. That's why i recommended the HIDs because they kick ass when it comes to brightness. My lows look like my hi beams used to before i swapped them in.

You baking them to clear and paint them black i hope? Lemme know how it goes
    -Andrew

imma hopfully getting HIDs this winter. since my car is gonna be sittng since money is tight so im just droping insurance for 3 months and driven my moms 08 galant:) but when i bake them i was thinking since my car is white painting the insides white.kinda like how corey2kg had when he first bought his g

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=43201

Im usin 4500k bulbs. Blue coated aswell.

4500k is so much better than higher temps

i planed on buying blue HIDs in the next month or so.. but i wanted to do some more things while i can till wrk slows down and i have to get a second job.and is there a thread make up on how to put coilovers on because im gonna be buying then soon. and i realy dont kno how to put them on.

just so you know... these are not really coilovers but are simply "adjustable height springs":

when people talk about coilovers they are talking about "full" coilovers which consist of spring and short body damper all in one units like this:

adjustable ride height springs like what you posted are not recommended on our cars because they have a tendency to ruin stock length dampers and the only short body dampers available for our cars are either very expensive and/or custom made, or are included in full coilover sets making a seperate adjustable ride height spring unneeded.

rob21 has a set of eibach off of his G that im buying for 120 bucks

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

i planed on buying blue HIDs in the next month or so.. but i wanted to do some more things while i can till wrk slows down and i have to get a second job.and is there a thread make up on how to put coilovers on because im gonna be buying then soon. and i realy dont kno how to put them on.
    Wait are you buying real coilovers or the ebay garbage?

ooh your buying eibach springs nevermind, there a tut on how to install springs

edit: Here's the tut
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=14538
    Last edited by OMEGA PHX; 10-19-2010 at 10:29 PM

4g64T 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    imma hopfully getting HIDs this winter. since my car is gonna be sittng since money is tight so im just droping insurance for 3 months and driven my moms 08 galant:) but when i bake them i was thinking since my car is white painting the insides white.kinda like how corey2kg had when he first bought his g

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=43201
    Glad to see my name come out of another members mouth haha. Hope the heads come out good. Post pics when you do it.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA PHX View Post
    Wait are you buying real coilovers or the ebay garbage?

ooh your buying eibach springs nevermind, there a tut on how to install springs

edit: Here's the tut
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=14538

yea im not buying them from ebay. rob21 i think thats his name didnt check. but im buying the eibach ones off of his car sometime this week. but if im correct i do think i gotta buy struts also. correct me if im wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2kG View Post
    Glad to see my name come out of another members mouth haha. Hope the heads come out good. Post pics when you do it.
    anytime.lol and i will i have cut my grill out but i havent finshed it yet i still gotta sand it down and smooth it all out before i repaint it.

yea im not buying them from ebay. rob21 i think thats his name didnt check. but im buying the eibach ones off of his car sometime this week. but if im correct i do think i gotta buy struts also. correct me if im wrong
    Depends on the condition of yours, how old they are, if they are shot, or just to save the hassle of having to replace them later do it all at once

4g64T 5spd

alrite thanks man. what the best to go with. for a good price??

KYB GR2 for a fair price around $300 where I live or ebay

4g64T 5spd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast