The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EAST COAST MOD 2010 *Official Pics*

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 140
    Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    Maybe he didn't want to keep the stock tails? Look at member Triggermauve's car, he has altezza's and he has a VR4 too

It's his car, he can do what he wants.
    It is his car and he can do what he wants, but I decided to voice my opinion. I normally can keep my opinion to myself...I had to voice this he still has my respect for importing that car and everything, but just not what I would have done to it after all the effort.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    That vr-4 is nice.

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    Its quick too
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    So I officially just got home from MOD. Some of you already know I had my car on the trailer with the intent of leaving the truck and trailer at my uncles in NJ. I got close to my uncles house and had a blowout with the trailer. I blew the left rear tire apart and cut up the left front tire pretty bad too. I unloaded the G, locked it up and left it on the side of the road, limped the trailer to my uncles house then had him drive me back to the G. I went straight to MOD from there, leaving my tow cover for the trunk bumper with the trailer (was really pissed about that). So after MOD I went back to hang with my family in NJ, went to my cousins baseball game saturday night, then spent today (sunday) getting the trailer tires replaced. My ass still hurts and im walking crooked. $580 for 4 trailer tires. The tires in my G arent even that much.

I had a great time at MOD, it was awesome that we had a strong turnout and that the weather held out. Props to Qnz, Isaurio and Icedout for winning judge's choice. What sucks is I think the judges were limited to the amount of those they could have handed out per car "class" which is total BS because there were stock EVO's and stock 4g's that got them. I saw a judge walk over to Goosey's car and was about to put one of those certificates into his car but another judge walked over and said something to him and they both walked away, which leads me to believe they were limited to a certain# per group.

I want to apologize for my half ass "speach" or lack thereof, please understand when the guy on stage handed me the microphone I hadnt had any sleep in over 30 hours, with the exception of dozing off at MOD sitting in front of my car. I know Bernard isn't going to let me live this one down anytime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

bernard did say that its getting painted soon, he finally sourced a rear garnish and he is getting a front bumper section then its getting done.

best part is when Brian's name got called for winning best in class, the announcer asked him if his galant was the one with the steering wheel on the right lol
    Last edited by spdracr; 10-17-2010 at 11:21 PM
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    bernard did say that its getting painted soon, he finally sourced a rear garnish and he is getting a front bumper section then its getting done.

best part is when Brian's name got called for winning best in class, the announcer asked him if his galant was the one with the steering wheel on the right lol
    Haha did he say no its the 4cyl making over 400 hp?

im surprised drew hasnt posted yet, well after leaving the restaurant and chatting in the parking lot for few minutes, everyone got in there cars and left back to back, while poor drew's car decided she didnt wanna go, his slave cylinder gave out on him.

Isaurio and I waited with him whille Shortchain went back home along with my cousin and friend Bryan to get him a replacement slave cylinder, i took a 45 minute nap since i havent gotten any sleep since friday morning since i had my mind set on fixing the car.

replaced the slave and sent him on his way home
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

I was just going to ask what happened to Drew's ride? looks like he got hit or something.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    I have to agree with you. I was blown away by the vr-4 but couldn't believe how much damage there was here and there. But it is not my car to worry about and anyone who has a right hand drive car has my respect. With the exception for mail trucks etc lol.
    you guys don't realize that the car is not a show car. it is a race car. bernard races with that vehicle. why have a show paint job get trashed when you swap paint with someone on the track???

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post

yes he is getting it all done up after the motor is done

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Corrina was prolly scared to get molested by all u pervs
    Last edited by Censee; 10-18-2010 at 10:54 AM

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    thats awesome, Congrats everyone!!

i think my ass will be driving from Texas to the east coast for the next MOD. I know they had one here in Texas but I wanna be at the one closer to my peeps :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Censee View Post
    Hahaha I was a bit intimidated! Na I was just really shot and tried sleeping in my car lol. Bad decision to not sleep the night before.

'99 Mitsubishi Galant <3
    '06 GG Mitsubishi Evo bolt-ons 12.3 @ 108mph - sold :(
    '03 WW Mitsubishi Evo built but never tracked - sold :(

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    ^ LoL yea i agree with that i found out the hard way tho
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

Hi everyone, hope everyone had a blast like i did. It was nice to see some members, and got to spend good quality time with them. I had to take my girl to Atlantic city after the event just got back yesterday very late. I have to upload some pictures that i took, will post them later.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

looks like a lot of fun if my car was running i would have been there. i wouldve drove the 12 hours google says it takes. lol
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

It was fun. There was a lack of sponsors. Mitsubishi wanted to try it out for the first time on the east cost and they played on the safe side. I belive next year will be 10x bigger beacuse they notice a lots of mitsubishi owner that attended the event.

SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post

Thanks Mitsubishi!
    Love the tags bro. Good thinking.

SOHC Turbo

Hey drew's did you made it home ok? No problems with your new slave cylinder. Thats was a cool fixed. I also took a nice nap while waiting for Matt to bring in the slave cylinder.

SOHC Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Censee View Post
    yup!

Quote Originally Posted by Isaurio View Post
    It was fun. There was a lack of sponsors. Mitsubishi wanted to try it out for the first time on the east cost and they played on the safe side. I belive next year will be 10x bigger beacuse they notice a lots of mitsubishi owner that attended the event.
    yeah that's kinda how it was at the first MOD (MOD05). MITSU didn't even feed us so BGR and VEGASMATT went to a local pizza place and got like 10 pizzas (i rode along and played w/ VEGASSMATT's headrest TV's); also only like 5 vendors showed up and there were no awards given out because they did not expect such a big turnout (we had about 800 cars show up). but since it was held at MMNA/RDA headquarters, at least they had plenty of factory concepts and factory backed race cars on display. by the next year (MOD06), MITSU had learned their lesson and had the food trucks ready to feed us (i think it was carl's jr. that year) and alot more vendors showed up (like 2-3 times as many as the previous year), plus awards were given (best execution, most historical, and car they would drive home). it was all because the mitsubishi tuner community showed up in force so the event naturally had to grow (market dictates). you guys repping so well in quality and quantity will insure that MOD11East will be a much bigger event! great job guys!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast