The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EAST COAST MOD 2010 *Official Pics*

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 140
    man great turn out guys! wish i was there. love the dog tags, we got a stupid key chain with only 2 letters lol.
    ________
    The cigar boss
    Last edited by BILLET; 04-11-2011 at 04:58 PM

Looks like you guys had a blast, i should be able to join you next year as i am moving back to PA for college. Which is only 30 min from the stadium where this one was held.

im deff not missing next years!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    yup!

yeah that's kinda how it was at the first MOD (MOD05). MITSU didn't even feed us so BGR and VEGASMATT went to a local pizza place and got like 10 pizzas (i rode along and played w/ VEGASSMATT's headrest TV's); also only like 5 vendors showed up and there were no awards given out because they did not expect such a big turnout (we had about 800 cars show up). but since it was held at MMNA/RDA headquarters, at least they had plenty of factory concepts and factory backed race cars on display. by the next year (MOD06), MITSU had learned their lesson and had the food trucks ready to feed us (i think it was carl's jr. that year) and alot more vendors showed up (like 2-3 times as many as the previous year), plus awards were given (best execution, most historical, and car they would drive home). it was all because the mitsubishi tuner community showed up in force so the event naturally had to grow (market dictates). you guys repping so well in quality and quantity will insure that MOD11East will be a much bigger event! great job guys!
    it was funny, we out numbered evos until tri state tuners showed up lol. hopefully next year we have more members come through

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    it was funny, we out numbered evos until tri state tuners showed up lol. hopefully next year we have more members come through
    x2. We had them good. When tri state tuner came in it was a 15 to 30 min marathon for them.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Yo forget Drew's car i wanna know how his toilet is doing! This boy can fuckin eat every time i turned around he was stuffing his face!!! Sorry you broke down dude.

dog tag's serve em up i wanna see them

damn.. I chose the keychain =/ ^^^

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    i got the key chain too as i needed one and the dogtags wouldnt be used
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    It is his car and he can do what he wants, but I decided to voice my opinion. I normally can keep my opinion to myself...I had to voice this he still has my respect for importing that car and everything, but just not what I would have done to it after all the effort.
    steve, in japan they go to US parts as they are different. you see many vr4s with usdm fronts over there and usdm tails as its different and the altezzas look fine in person
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Had a great time. I didn't take any pics. But it was great seeing members I have met before and meeting new ones.
    Hey Carl, did you get to take your sippy cup home?
    And Chris, I think they forgot to mention participants from CT LOL
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaurio View Post
    x2. We had them good. When tri state tuner came in it was a 15 to 30 min marathon for them.
    TriStateEvo had one of their member's taking HD video of them caravaning down the NJ Turnpike. At one point, they had a SOLID, no gaps, no other cars caravan rolling 40+ deep. It's insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    TriStateEvo had one of their member's taking HD video of them caravaning down the NJ Turnpike. At one point, they had a SOLID, no gaps, no other cars caravan rolling 40+ deep. It's insane.
    link or it didnt happen :-P

would have loved to cut the middle of that line

Damn that looks like it was amazing! Alot of great looking gs went out that day.Great turn out

The ironman award goes to zobgel. This guy drove from Massachusets to Ohio and then down to Delaware, just to make MOD and then drove back home. I dont think he slept in 2 days. Glad u made it home safe dude. I have your folding chair!

Here is my pics. My girlfriend did not charged the camera and only took 30 photos. These are group pics.

Last edited by Isaurio; 10-18-2010 at 08:53 PM

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Quote Originally Posted by xglantv699 View Post
    Hahaha I was a bit intimidated! Na I was just really shot and tried sleeping in my car lol. Bad decision to not sleep the night before.
    no excuse, sorry but i did the same thing plus doing a headgasket the very night before lol and i was still running all over the place lol

hopefully next mod my car would look more appealing :)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    we have no chance of outmubering the EVO's at MOD... they literally are everywhere at our event and number in the hundreds.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Man I'm so gonna be there next year no if ands or buts about it lol.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

who got the pink water bottle?

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast