The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Houston Pre-Haloween Party Oct. 30th

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Houston Pre-Haloween Party Oct. 30th

That's right! We're having a pre-Haloween party Saturday, Oct 30th! You don't have to dress up for this lol. This is being planned on a daily basis so you'll get more info in the next coming days.

Where:

Meet up @

Mercer Arboretum Park
    22306 Aldine Westfield Rd, Humble, TX (281) 443-8731

When: Meet up @ the park at 3pm to 5pm, then move to a dinner location (TBA)

Who: anyone from the Houston area TGC, C3G, C4G, & Lancer Owners. Not expecting the neighboring cities to attend. (unless you want to lol)

Roll call:

1. g-spot
    2. kalamidad
    3. shortdogg2k05
    4. warren
    5. mr. unique
    6. adexternal

TGC Regular
    Cmon guys, lets all come out. This is probably my last meet for a long time if not ever. Getting another car in Feb. and leaving town in Dec for two months. I'll bring some food also. We can hang out, do some football, listen to some music, and rant on peoples car lol I wouldnt even have to consider this a "meet" more like friends having fun. Heather!!! come down!! yes, im calling you out :)

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

TGC Regular
    So I guess this will be an OG party, feels really sad that Texas members wouldnt take 2mins saying they can or cant make or whatever reason. Even if you make up something, cant even put 2mins posting why you cant come. Its not that Texas cities are far away, or theres not enough Galants in Houston. Just that no one wants to do it anymore. I wish all future Galant Owners in Texas goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by ADExternal View Post
    So I guess this will be an OG party, feels really sad that Texas members wouldnt take 2mins saying they can or cant make or whatever reason. Even if you make up something, cant even put 2mins posting why you cant come. Its not that Texas cities are far away, or theres not enough Galants in Houston. Just that no one wants to do it anymore. I wish all future Galant Owners in Texas goodluck.
    I have a question, do you park your car somewhere in the UHd parking lot? lols i swear i saw something like it.

anyways uh, i might be able to attend but since the times to meet up isn't good for me, might give the dinner location? lol Just a maybe.

TGC Regular
    I do attend UofH Main but umm. Ill give this another 2 days and give the final update if its going on anymore. Havent heard from anyone.

NO! lol

where the hell were all of these guys last weekend????

TGC Regular
    You actually missed me. I met up with Pete like 50mins after you left :(

i was a sleep

Just got back from the park; no one but me was there :facepalm: Chad and Bao were working, I have no clue what Warren was doing, and Pedro was....enjoying himself lol. Other than that, I had fun

Oh and TGC Texas is now on Facebook!

oh sorry pete i was at work