The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: best/safest/most power gain nos system

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    leadfoot

best/safest/most power gain nos system

i was looking at nos set us and i saw one from vemon for 1399 it was bad ass it didint hae the bottle warmer,purge, or bottle opener but it had alot of safety and you can egulate the nos to ungage when he throttle is wide open ect. i was also looking at an express kit, zex kit, and more but as far as galants go which is the best all around by the i wayi dont want it if i cant have a remote bottle open thanks

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar

Re: best/safest/most power gain nos system

Quote Originally Posted by leadfoot
    i was looking at nos set us and i saw one from vemon for 1399 it was bad ass it didint hae the bottle warmer,purge, or bottle opener but it had alot of safety and you can egulate the nos to ungage when he throttle is wide open ect. i was also looking at an express kit, zex kit, and more but as far as galants go which is the best all around by the i wayi dont want it if i cant have a remote bottle open thanks
    You already know im biased, i saw ZEX all the way..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.