The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: gTorque's Project Build

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 680
    lol ok just have extra stick of old spice in the car just in case

Now that thats all said and done i wanted to do something different with the exterior and interior.I would like to thank Cali for making me parts and selling some of his interior to me after the accident.This is the reason for the door panels and seats takin out.

I went ahead and got the VR-4 dolphin front bumper and a CF egr visor!

On top of that i got a evo style CF hood installed!
    Last edited by Gtorque; 10-20-2010 at 01:38 PM

Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    lol ok just have extra stick of old spice in the car just in case
    lol ill keep that in mind

looking real nice

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    Car looks badass man, keep up the good work.

Evo 8 ECU / 5 Speed Swap / Fully Built Forged Motor
    Turbonetics Turbo T31 Stage 3 / RPW Stage 3 Camshaft

^ I appreciate it! Thanks for all the compliments everyone

I would like to thank Cali again and VIPtint for meeting up and shipping the super VR-4 side skirts to me! Also Galante for selling my these JDM Aspire taillights.

I ended up putting the stock fenders back on because the F1s were giving me to much problems.Oh well, what do you think?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Wow bro primer or not the car looks great

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

^^x2

those aspire tails are SEX i really want a set i hope i get lucky enough to find some... i really like your progress man for real.
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Looks even better, I like what you did with the rear bumper, gives a different look. And the sides match up perfectly. Are you planning to get the fogs also? JDM fender flares would look good too, but dont know how you could get it to flow with the rear bumper... OEM spoiler would look good too.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2kG View Post
    Wow bro primer or not the car looks great
    ^^x2
    Quote Originally Posted by dGALANTc View Post
    those aspire tails are SEX i really want a set i hope i get lucky enough to find some... i really like your progress man for real.
    Thanks for your kind words guys it means alot!!

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Looks even better, I like what you did with the rear bumper, gives a different look. And the sides match up perfectly. Are you planning to get the fogs also? JDM fender flares would look good too, but dont know how you could get it to flow with the rear bumper... OEM spoiler would look good too.
    Ya when i first got that rear bumper it look way to plain to me so i did some thinking and got to cutting lol.As for the JDM foglights,I had a pair and sold them.See

I love these fog lights but im gonna go with some CF D-tech fog covers.Im also going to get the JDM fender flares and rear bumper from Cali soon with the front bumper air vents.I think with all the trimmings its coming together nicely so i bought a CF super VR-4 spoiler.Ill take pics of that tomorrow and post it.

Oooo SUPER vr4 spoiler nice

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    what color you gonna paint it?

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    wow this thread built up quickly. Nice work. I really like those cuts in the rear cyber bumper, overall the car is coming out quite nicely.

No offense Cody, but I think you gotta refrain yourself from instantly dissing everyone's rides the second they post something up.

Oooo SUPER vr4 spoiler nice
    I was going to go with the GTZ spoiler or a trunk lip but with everything im putting on the car from the bumpers,drop,and wheels...I thought i might use something alittle more aggressive and different.I also have a CF trunk and a evo 9 wing that i customized for are 8g.But i wanted the SVR-4 instead.

Evo 9 wing was on with CF trunk

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    what color you gonna paint it?
    Idk man....what color do you guys think would look nice?i know i want something different and not the stock silver.

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    wow this thread built up quickly. Nice work. I really like those cuts in the rear cyber bumper, overall the car is coming out quite nicely.

Thanks man...Ive been on here for awhile but i never got arounf to posting my thread.

No offense Cody, but I think you gotta refrain yourself from instantly dissing everyone's rides the second they post something up.
    ^Thanks

where the hell are you getting all this money? lol holy space balls lol looks good

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

^ lol these are all pics i had for awhile now lol.Thanks..I own a Landscaping company in Florida.Its a good job to have down south Orlando.

By the way guys i have this evo 9 spoiler for sale lol.the only time the spoiler was ever outside was the day of these pics and thats it.Been sitting in my room ever since.

"landscaping company" right right... we all know you grow the weed... lol jk man... so how long have you worked on the g? or did you state that on page one..

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast