Thread: gTorque's Project Build

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast
Showing results 601 to 620 of 680

Changing the color on the wheels for now before I buy my new set of wheels

Installed my new FAL Radiator fans

HIDs on now

Hella horns

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Looks good! Nice work Not feeling the black side moulding though, would look better color-matched. Or smoke the front amber signals to match the side mouldings.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

That's real nice. Plans?

nice. i like

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Lol thanks guys.

Ever since I've put the black moldings on I've been very ify about it. I actually hit a speed bump a month ago and broke my front bumper alittle bit. I already re fiberglassed it. Once I'm done on it I'm gonna just take it to my friends shop and re paint it.While its there I'm just gonna have him paint the moldings white too.

My plans are pretty much close to done. I'll post acouple pics of the motor up later

good. yeah get the molding white. if you like you could paint the roof black like the Mercedes. It looks hot in a white car.

SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Here is how the motor looks lately. I even painted the engine bay black. The only thing that is different from this pic and now is that I sold my COP set-up and went with NGK sparkplug wires and a Mitsubishi cover

Added a MSD DIS 2, Port in polished OEM intake manifold (Selling the Street Magnus intake),Tial 50mm BOV,AEM fuel rail,FAL fans.

The car was tuned on a Mustang Dyno a week ago. Made 342awhp, 317 torque on 93 octane and 21psi.

In a week or so i will be having a 5 gallon AEM meth/water kit installed ;). Shooting for about 30psi and from anywhere to 400+awhp.

Carbon fiber hood on with Aerocatch hood pins and a reversed hood scoop from ROAD RACE to vent out the heat ;) I think it looks tough. I knoe I know.. I messed up the front bumper lol. Ill fix it ugh

My plans in a month or so will be to get my CCW Classics. Im going to get 18x9.5. Now I know that this may stick out the body some but I have some Carbon fiber fender flares from the Z store that are going to go on with these. Then im going to finish these off with some big front calipers from the 3000GT VR-4,slotted rotors, and all SS brake lines.I already have all these parts. Im just waiting to get these rims going then I can start putting it all on.

Tow hook added

Damn that's a mean 1G Talon!! Excellent work!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    very beautiful car!!

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    looks good, decent numbers too. should be pretty reliable with that conservative tune

Hey guys the galant is running now :)).. but it has acouple CEL codes and issues. Does anyone know how exactly the RPM gauge works? Mine isn't working at all. What could be the problem? Is it a sensor orwhat not?

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtorque View Post
    Hey guys the galant is running now :)).. but it has acouple CEL codes and issues. Does anyone know how exactly the RPM gauge works? Mine isn't working at all. What could be the problem? Is it a sensor or what not?
    Goof to hear :) Get with Isaurio or SPD_FRK about those CEL's...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

It is probably the IFS contact 4g63lover I know he fixed that issue on his G

It was working before. I did the evo8 ecu swap with are harness. I'm trying to fix the rpm gauge,coolant code,air temp code. I'm also reading wastegate ,fpr,and evaporation codes but I'm sure these don't matter.

Cel codes sucks. Lol. Write down the exact codes. Send me your rom so i could look at the hex and see if we would patched. Text me.

SOHC Turbo

CEL codes do suck!lol. First I'm really trying to find why my RPM gauge isn't working. Now the galant goes into all the gears just fine :) the pump went on me. Just acouple more things and its ready for tuning. I just bought a HKS ti exhaust for it.

But any clue to why the rpm gauge isn't working now?

If you are running the stock Glant harness the IFS might be faulty. I am on an EVO ECU and when I first plugged it in I had a lazy tach. I bypassed the IFS and the Tach worked and still works now. I'd start there.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Honestly, I think the front bumper ruins the clean lines of the 1G. I would use the stock 1G Talon Front.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Thank you ill check it out

Your constructive criticism is taken into consideration ;)

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast