The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: gTorque's Project Build

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 680
    Ok so when i got the front bumper and egr visor from Cali i got a CF liberal grill with that package aswell.Pics of it on.

^^BEAST!!!!
    sorry for the caps. but its well deserved

Quote Originally Posted by galantman03 View Post
    "landscaping company" right right... we all know you grow the weed... lol jk man... so how long have you worked on the g? or did you state that on page one..
    lmfao!!! nah man not about that stuff ... This is what happend. I ended up getting into an accident right when i got it in 06 and thats when i decided to get a body kit and JDM headlights...After that i noticed alot of little civics etc. would try and race me lol. So thats when i went turbo and progressed from there.I didnt know anything about cars before but now I do my own work.Im recently starting to learn how to weld too so i can make my own little brackets and piping etc.Im still learning about different things with these cars everyday.The biggest help with information ive ever gotten is from Stewi(Brian).I appreciate it man.

So basicaully 06 lol

Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    ^^BEAST!!!!
    sorry for the caps. but its well deserved
    lol by all means man..Thanks again!

Heres a pic of the CF trunk on with the Aspire taillights

^ I know this is going to sound dumb..... but i gotta ask.. the spoiler your going to put on, are you going to use 3m molding tape? or you going to drill and bolt... i'm really curious if 3m molding tape will work, i mean the dubai hotel uses vhb tape to hold the windows in place, and glass ways a ton more.... but i don't wanna be the first to try it lol

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

^ Dont worry man feel free to ask...To be honest with you, I wouldnt risk the spoiler with only 3M tape.A spoiler is ment to cut threw the wind giving you more down force.Something like that to me would have to be bolted in threw the trunk.The SVR-4 spoiler provides 6 bolts that you can put through.Im sure on a smaller trunk lip its fine but thats just my thoughts

i know the force is decent but i don't want to drill through a cf trunk... lol just seeing if anybody was thinking the same way... guess not... lol

Trust me it breaks my heart when i have to grind or drill threw CF..But sometimes you have to do what u have to do lol..I had to cut threw under my CF hood for it to close and sit right :( sucks but had to be done

OH no! lol you have the vis hood?....... should of went sebion........ ive read that they fit our g, well usdm wise...
    yeap you do vis...

Ok guys from this day Oct. 20th 2010 I havent had my g running in going on 2 years...My exhaust manifold would constantly crack on me and i was done with that.I got it home and started working on the interior now.I got from Cali most of his interior from his other 8g that was sold and recked...First thing i started off with was taking out the carpet and vacuuming the trash that was under it with my friend Kiomar.

Lol dumb ass

Old to new..I chose black carpet..I figured it would match nicely.It fit like a charm..only thing we had to do is slice the carpet down the center of the lower arm rest area between the front seats.

First I got the new dash put on,Yes i am going to paint the center bezel black or get it CF lol.Then i got on a momo steering wheel that i bought from my boy Mike (platano).
    Last edited by Gtorque; 10-20-2010 at 10:06 PM

Damn didnt know that at the time..Its ok ill re-fiberglass and paint it black lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Looks like Cali's car is being reborn, Lol!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    ^^ haha seriously! I'm glad those parts are getting used though

LOL! Me too.
    As far as paint goes I'd say go with the OEM "black cherry" color like on 9G's car.

Its not a common color and would look awesome with the CF.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

when i vacuumed under my carpet i found skittles an money

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Looks like Cali's car is being reborn, Lol!
    lol,This interior isnt going to be final...I think im gonna take the dash back out and do the red part in a black material.along with the red parts on the door panels.Also gonna get the arm rest CF.I just wanted to change up the interior so i got this all for right now.

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    As far as paint goes I'd say go with the OEM "black cherry" color like on 9G's car.

Its not a common color and would look awesome with the CF.
    Damn i was thinking about Black Cherry.That looks great! Do you think it would look good with these wheels though?

Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    when i vacuumed under my carpet i found skittles an money
    Lol i found pretzels and money!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gtorque View Post
    Ok guys from this day Oct. 20th 2010 I havent had my g running in going on 2 years...My exhaust manifold would constantly crack on me and i was done with that.I got it home and started working on the interior now.I got from Cali most of his interior from his other 8g that was sold and recked...First thing i started off with was taking out the carpet and vacuuming the trash that was under it with my friend Kiomar.

Lol dumb ass

Old to new..I chose black carpet..I figured it would match nicely.It fit like a charm..only thing we had to do is slice the carpet down the center of the lower arm rest area between the front seats.

First I got the new dash put on,Yes i am going to paint the center bezel black or get it CF lol.Then i got on a momo steering wheel that i bought from my boy Mike (platano).
    I thought BILLET owned most of the interior part from the cali because his interior look alike :)
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

^ I had that exact vacuum for two yrs, LOL! Then it died on me this past summer. But it was a hand me down from a friend who had it before me.

Anyway I vote to keep the rear bumper. It looks good and u already molded it in. The wheels would match if u colormatched the stripe black cherry also. Even better would be to do ur calipers too. Thatd be sick! Or opt for some different more aggressive wheels that fit your offset for ur calipers and sell ur spacers and wheels. I heard to many bad stories about spacers and the wheels coming off. And with all that HP why even risk it ya know?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Nice work so far man!
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast