The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post What You Did To Your Car or Bought Today!

Page 111 of 538 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Showing results 2,201 to 2,220 of 10744
    Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA PHX View Post
    Ps bro vemos k podemos hacer, yo la hice con el pay mio k es el k sabe, si tienes las herramientas necesarias no es dificil. Si tienes dudas me avisas.
    Feels like a whole different car, its awesome.
    En cuanto te salieron las piezas, mas o menos, para tener una idea, tu sabes q aqui no es facil encontrar la transmision, el trabajo, lo puedo hacer yo, no seria la primera ves, lo malo es conseguir todas las piezas. Que vas a hacer con la consola, funciona la de fabrica? Ahora, igual, no seria mala idea hacer un junte, con los miembros de aqui. avisame y te doy mi num. de celu. Saludos
    De que estamos hablando?

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    Keith, quick question, did your roll your rear fenders prior to paint?
    Since your painted your g, doing it before would be a must IMO

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    is that really the stock height??
    Yep, My g looked like 4wd mode like that lol

Edit: NVM I guess he did roll them. He didn't cut them lol
    Last edited by Galantman03; 07-06-2011 at 09:56 PM

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Got my new wheels mounted.. did the led custom tails a few weeks ago but have been a bit busy so I'll add them here

Tail Lights

Brake Lights

Obviously the pics of the tails are before I put the boards back in the housings
    T.I. 04 BUILD YOUR OWN

Quote Originally Posted by twisted_galant View Post
    Got my new wheels mounted.. did the led custom tails a few weeks ago but have been a bit busy so I'll add them here

Tail Lights

Brake Lights

Obviously the pics of the tails are before I put the boards back in the housings
    Tutorial coming up? Please say yes.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Keith, quick question, did your roll your rear fenders prior to paint?
    Yep, they are rolled. Ready for brembo's, evo wheels, and a decent drop lol.

is that really the stock height??
    eyesore right?
    I think you should hollow out your precats btw lol

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    Coming along real nice Keith!
    Thanks! I'm hoping to go get it inspected on saturday. I am sooo excited to be this close to driving it!
    Last edited by keith6110; 07-06-2011 at 09:19 PM

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

I just bought 2 yards x 1 yard of some nyleather material and some purple thread time to get measuring for shift boot. Hey dependsing on the out come i may start selling these

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    purple thread eh? Might match my wheels lol

I didn't get around to gutting the pre-cats today. Maybe after MOD when I'm not lazy. But my post-MOD plans are to work on my sideskirts and rear roof spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    I just bought 2 yards x 1 yard of some nyleather material and some purple thread time to get measuring for shift boot. Hey dependsing on the out come i may start selling these
    id buy one that fit the 5speed shifter... my wife says shes going to make one but i havent seen anything yet lol
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

purple thread eh? Might match my wheels lol

I didn't get around to gutting the pre-cats today. Maybe after MOD when I'm not lazy. But my post-MOD plans are to work on my sideskirts and rear roof spoiler.
    Hmmm might its similar to the HKS purple.

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    id buy one that fit the 5speed shifter... my wife says shes going to make one but i havent seen anything yet lol
    I am making to the stock 5 speed shifter so with a short throw there would be some excess material. Ill post some picts later on tonight.

^ok cool i've got the megan racing short throw so that would be perfect id like it to sit in a little kind of like this
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

I know what you're doing involving purple!

My buddy had this laying around in his garage. Yay or nay? It'll be painted to match and so on. ALL opinions welcome!

-Andrew

Neyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Neyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    Nay
    Thanks
    -Andrew

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    ehhhh I say Nay

Just washed the car for the second time this week. Also washed my stock hood and my engine bay. The stock hood will be going into retirement again since MOD is coming around.

pics soon

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    ^ok cool i've got the megan racing short throw so that would be perfect id like it to sit in a little kind of like this
    Alright i will see how this one turns out. I am doing a four triangle boot, where i could do a 3 triangle boot depending on preference. The colored outside stiching can only be done on 2 of the seams. there may be a way to do the others i just need to consult my mother lol.

And blue8g- shush lol you know where i am going.

lol. I find it funny that I know so many mods before they happen on a number of cars...AND I LIKE THEM ALL

Experienced TGC Member
    Just spent 2 days and ~$500 replacing the flywheel clutch pressureplate crossmember and other small things as well as the JDM w/retrofit. Now the car is misfiring like a pig and the clutch is squealing a little every once in a great while. Assuming and hoping that its because its breaking in... So fucking pissed with the car right now, don't have the time to diagnose the misfire and don't feel like wasting anymore money on it right now. So its going to be sitting in the driveway until I feel like dealing with it...

03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

installed my joeZ carbon fiber tips on last night.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Page 111 of 538 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast