The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post What You Did To Your Car or Bought Today!

Page 147 of 538 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Showing results 2,921 to 2,940 of 10744
    My ocd when it comes to cars usually ends up making matters worse.

Shout out to anyone that still uses hand tools for their work
    With elbow grease for power and determination for a battery

Maybe your broke maybe your old school

Me I'm a lil of both

That's my 7G love the taillights and the front looks like a certain series of JUN Aero ......
    so far that's a Ford bronco laminar tranny cooler, a Chrysler infinity interior amp I pulled out of a sebring (lots of wiring but I pulled it off) 15×7 American Racing Estrellas , Sharpie gauges, speakers, and I have big plans believe me

Me I'm a lil of both

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    your gonna paint the whole car Stewi?
    Nah just the front bumper where I cracked it. I sprayed the whole car back at the end of 08' so my paint is still very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

finally got the ddm fogs i ordered after about three weeks, decided instead of ordering lows from them id just buy them local... so a couple days ago i installed the 3k fogs and 6k lows

then today after debating it and looking over a few pics of the test fit

those to be exact i decided to buy some cheap used tires to test fit the wheels on the car... i went with what greddy recomended since i honestly was lost... tires are 225/40/18

granted its still just a test fit and i am not entirely sure if im comfortable with them... if weather permits i may try both of them on this weekend..

Looks like those tires saw some 4 wheeling previously. lol

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Am I the only person that doesnt like the "stretched" tire look?

As for the thread..... Does a new inspection sticker count? lol... She passed today and im hoping to get her finally legal tomarrow.
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyforger View Post
    Looks like those tires saw some 4 wheeling previously. lol
    lol i see what you mean, they were 30 bucks so i didnt really care all to much for the way they looked.. if for some reason im able to run the wheels in the rear good tires are the first thing im going to buy..

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post

As for the thread..... Does a new inspection sticker count? lol... She passed today and im hoping to get her finally legal tomarrow.
    i guess it all falls down into the some will like it and some wont.. but like i said im not to sure on it yet, im still trying to debate on the wheels since the guy i bought them off only had the two.. as far as your inspection sticker goes how often do you have to get it inspected? is it every two years like californias smog requirement?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Ohh man what a night. I started to "repair" my bumper tonight. What a bitch this thing is being. The filler panel I made to shave the license plate pocket is completely from the rest of the bumper in the center. Turns out my "friend" at the shop only reinforced the bottom edge and not the center where it needs it most. So long in short, I cut the whole damn thing out of the bumper and im starting fresh. This is going to suck. I see at least 5 hours of sanding in my near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

lol! ^^^

Join the club ;)

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

They do inspections every few yrs.... i usually just wait till the dmv tells me i need one. lol. But i was suprised that it passed since it has been sitting for a few months in a field. Just super excited. Hopefully tags tomarrow!
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Valley8G,

I would recommend you dial in more negative rear camber, you can afford to run at least another -.5 to -.75 degree. It should help it tuck up more sufficiently. Are you planning to run fender flares, or no?

Valley, you need @ least an addition degree of neg. camber, and some fender rolling/shaving/pulling. offset is 20, size is 18x9.5 right?
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

i like the look valley but im not a huge fan of stretched tires i just dont think the lip of the wheel sticking out past the tire is that great of an idea

for example
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

oh man where can i get some of these?

Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Valley8G,

I would recommend you dial in more negative rear camber, you can afford to run at least another -.5 to -.75 degree. It should help it tuck up more sufficiently. Are you planning to run fender flares, or no?
    So how much work is he going to do if he runs fender flares? cuz it looks like if he just rolls the rears, and adds some negative camber, it looks like it'll fit. LOOKS NICE, hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    Valley, you need @ least an addition degree of neg. camber, and some fender rolling/shaving/pulling. offset is 20, size is 18x9.5 right?
    How much fender pulling you think on the front to clear rubbing issues when at full lock?

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    i like the look valley but im not a huge fan of stretched tires i just dont think the lip of the wheel sticking out past the tire is that great of an idea

for example
    Jesus, that looks batshit stupid and dangerous. Who the fuck would think that's cool...or even safe? Fuck that noise.

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Valley8G,

Actually im waiting on some funds to come through in order to get some coils and the camber kit I need... im still just on gr2s and teins, but flares aren't really on my mind was thinking or hoping just rolling and pulling the fenders plus some more neg camber that rears would clear..

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    Yeah I couldn't agree more and as far as the wheels yeah they're the odd size of 18x9.75 with a 20 offset

for example
    Yeah as well as more prone to damage if not careful...

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post

X2. On the stretched tires

And hell yeah that sticker counts without it there would be no g in your case

Me I'm a lil of both

oh man where can i get some of these?

That is wicked but simple in concept get the wheels you like and some glow in the dark paint

Me I'm a lil of both

Page 147 of 538 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast