The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post What You Did To Your Car or Bought Today!

Page 37 of 538 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137537 ... LastLast
Showing results 721 to 740 of 10744
    He didnt say yours was stock... Ive seen it done hundreds of times, didnt know it was such a big deal sorry broseph, ill go outside and take a pic at a slightly different angle to make you happy

Stays Flossin'

do you always follow or do you like to lead by example! take 2 or 3 IDK I'll print them out and use as toilet paper.

Yeah bro I love to just jump in line with everyone else, my galant totally shows that.

Stays Flossin'

Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    Yeah its not like you and most others don't post stuff in multiple threads. I'd much rather see that twice than pics of mostly stock G's every other day with shitty pics
    no one asked you for your opinion go poke your nose somewhere else like some random honda forum your always the first to state the rules when someone dosen't post correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    Yeah bro I love to just jump in line with everyone else, my galant totally shows that.
    never said anything about your car just you.

Are double posts against the rules if you want to go with that too?

So im a cookie cutter kinda guy if I just happen to see other ppl post pics of there car in like every thread possible and I didnt see a problem with just posting it twice...

And wouldnt you be the one following if your not posting in more than one thread, therefore following the rules, and Im "breaking them" so it looks like im the one standing out.

But anyway, Today I hosed the car down and cleaned my wheels, and started to do work on my custom centercaps

Stays Flossin'

children! Got better things to do anyways like data log a real mod

blue8g
    He didnt say yours was stock... Ive seen it done hundreds of times, didnt know it was such a big deal sorry broseph, ill go outside and take a pic at a slightly different angle to make you happy
    What he said.

Its pretty clear

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    no one asked you for your opinion go poke your nose somewhere else like some random honda forum your always the first to state the rules when someone dosen't post correctly
    LOL am I? I call out n00bs for posting useless threads but I don't call out rules very often. Shouldn't you be downgrading engines or something?

Hells yeah bro because Ive never done a real mod on my 240, its not like people can have a galant as a daily and do a few mods to it or anything, no one has more than one car, EVAR.

Stays Flossin'

no i upgrade because i can afford it! done!

blue8g
    Ahh yeah real full coilovers aren't mods. Dang I forgot.

the tune to why cant we be friends it funning through my head right now. lol

Looks good kouki, i plan on matching my VC and wheels witht he same color

Not a bad choice but in my case a white valve cover without being cleaned alot is fail lol

Stays Flossin'

FirstWHIP9gen
    today i... well G-spot put a prelude front lip on my car

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Ok kids play nice lol jk I washed my car in 15 degree weather. Lol

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

blue8g
    Not a bad choice but in my case a white valve cover without being cleaned alot is fail lol
    ^What he said. I've always wanted a white valve cover..but that stuff would look dirty quick.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    I wasn't going to chime in, but I think I will.

There are a lot of members on this forum who have Galant's but not as their main car. And once I sell mine, I will not have a galant at all. But will I leave from here? No. Its a forum, you have some people who are "friends" and some who can just get annoying but joining a site and asking dumb questions about the marketplace when we have RULES. Anyways, the only bashing I get is for my V6 and not a Hemi, so what. Blue8G has an Acura, so what. And Deeznutz, not trying to bring you down man, but really? Not everyone has finances to back up what they try to do. Throwing out a comment about you having the money to upgrade does nothing but make you look like a fool. I'm not trying to say anything, but look at the guys like RedGalant2K1, Icedoutgalant, and a few others who have the money, shut up and do it, but don't rub the money in every one elses face. In the end, you still own a Galant, which at today's used rates just about anyone can afford. So keep the money to your self and be modest about your finances. On the Challenger forums there are guys with Camaros and Mustangs, is it to keep track of the forum wars at the tracks, maybe, or maybe they just enjoy cars and want to see what others are doing to a different brand. In the end, we are all into CARS.

Would a black VC look decent? Or is it better off a blue or red color?
    -Andrew

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by DTP View Post
    Would a black VC look decent? Or is it better off a blue or red color?
    I've seen black ones a few times. They don't look bad.

Actually the Acura has a black one stock. Lemme look for pics

^Nice looking bay

Also, Scott. Quit bringing mature thoughts into this lol

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    I wasn't going to chime in, but I think I will.

There are a lot of members on this forum who have Galant's but not as their main car. And once I sell mine, I will not have a galant at all. But will I leave from here? No. Its a forum, you have some people who are "friends" and some who can just get annoying but joining a site and asking dumb questions about the marketplace when we have RULES. Anyways, the only bashing I get is for my V6 and not a Hemi, so what. Blue8G has an Acura, so what. And Deeznutz, not trying to bring you down man, but really? Not everyone has finances to back up what they try to do. Throwing out a comment about you having the money to upgrade does nothing but make you look like a fool. I'm not trying to say anything, but look at the guys like RedGalant2K1, Icedoutgalant, and a few others who have the money, shut up and do it, but don't rub the money in every one elses face. In the end, you still own a Galant, which at today's used rates just about anyone can afford. So keep the money to your self and be modest about your finances. On the Challenger forums there are guys with Camaros and Mustangs, is it to keep track of the forum wars at the tracks, maybe, or maybe they just enjoy cars and want to see what others are doing to a different brand. In the end, we are all into CARS.
    Hate to double post, but, preach it Scott. We are here because of our love for CARS. Not to talk trash and bash each other. We all have different financial circumstances and other issues in our lives that either allows us to upgrade our cars, or just have to hold off. It doesn't matter what you drive, as long as it has 4 wheels, it's a car. Enough is enough. Middle school ended years ago. I deal with this kinda crap with my football team. We definitely do not need it here.
    -Andrew

Page 37 of 538 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137537 ... LastLast