The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post What You Did To Your Car or Bought Today!

Page 387 of 538 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437487 ... LastLast
Showing results 7,721 to 7,740 of 10744
    Finally gonna do a retrofit. I have a brand set of headlights sitting in a box in my attic gonna work on those.

Sent from my Galaxy S4
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Got some dueces for the truck

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Chilled with Jigz and BabyG this Saturday. Slapped in that Injen CAI and V6 TB, along with a throttle cable tuck :) Damn that sound is addictive.

Finally had time and help to drop the gas tank. Fuel pump wasn't working. Quarter tank of gas is a nice easy weight to work with. Never knew how many hoses were attached.

Last edited by Black8GV6; 06-24-2013 at 03:20 PM
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Why did you drop the tank to remove the pump?

Couldn't twist off the black cap through the hole under the rear seat. It wasn't that bad at all. This made it easier to twist that black cap off, for me atleast.
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Quote Originally Posted by Black8GV6 View Post
    Couldn't twist off the black cap through the hole under the rear seat. It wasn't that bad at all. This made it easier to twist that black cap off, for me atleast.
    Really? When I replaced the fuel pump on he 3g, I was able to twist the ring off but I need vice grips. Every case is different though. Good job.
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

lol, ya'll making me feel dumb, but I tried and I couldn't get anything that would fit to grip the black ring through the hole. Oh well.
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Don't mean to be mean but it was dumb. A hammer and a screwdriver and a few taps would have loosened it right up. Should of checked the fourm it's been done 100+ times without dropping the tank...

Been having AC issues and the dreaded clicking from dash. Replaced the actuator and tested. Felt a little cooler but a different noise started up and got worse. Air started coming out slower so I killed engine. Took dash apart and pulled off the blower/blower motor. Took apart and looked inside to find;

Ac still needs a charge, I don't know if I have a leak in line or what. We'll see if it holds a charge.

Quote Originally Posted by fauskie View Post
    Been having AC issues and the dreaded clicking from dash. Replaced the actuator and tested. Felt a little cooler but a different noise started up and got worse. Air started coming out slower so I killed engine. Took dash apart and pulled off the blower/blower motor. Took apart and looked inside to find;

Ac still needs a charge, I don't know if I have a leak in line or what. We'll see if it holds a charge.
    O.O WTF is this? Lol your galant had an abortion

Wow man, I replaced my actuator since it would click with the temp change but the acuator wasn't the problem. My temp doesn't change and the old acuator was fine and the new one isn't doing anything so now idk what the problem is.
    Bought from crzygtz,deeznutz, dominicano, finald8ta, Galantman03, G-Spot, Isaurio, jonk8123, M-Rod, and specter6633

Dont' keep it stock, turn heads on the block

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4 cyl "Storm"

Quote Originally Posted by djaltamira View Post
    O.O WTF is this? Lol your galant had an abortion
    lulz!
    its not like the car was sitting for a long period of time, either. it was driven regularly.
    I think the nest was up higher in the duct and when the actuator was replaced the nest dropped down to the blower fan/motor.
    the motor was hot as shiiiit too, lucky I didnt have a cabin fire and wreck my car like Lebowski
    gave the AC a charge last night and all is working normal but I suspect I have a slow leak somewhere. hopefully its slow enough to last me thru the summer

Jdyal>>>Think they have a "shutter door or a blind door" that causes problems sometimes....someone correct me if I'm wrong
    Last edited by cleazy123; 06-25-2013 at 09:16 AM
    Can you size down your sig please? Thanks, Admin :)

DISINFECT TO PROTECT! That ish is nasty!

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Quote Originally Posted by Galantman03 View Post
    DISINFECT TO PROTECT! That ish is nasty!
    pretty sure I increased the stock price of whoever owns Lysol
    guess I gotta put a damn trap in my car now? I have no idea where or how a mouse can get into my car, guessing thru the firewall then up the lower vents?
    fuggin disgusting!

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Got a set Marc's one-way valves to stop the white smoke puffs and installed them:

Made the adapter to a be able to log the aem wideband with evoscan:

Relocated the gauges and the radio:

This is how she sits, clutch is being replaced, transmission is going to be rebuilt, LSD installed and a few other things, I'll finally start my build thread when its done:

4g64T 5spd

pretty sure I increased the stock price of whoever owns Lysol
    guess I gotta put a damn trap in my car now? I have no idea where or how a mouse can get into my car, guessing thru the firewall then up the lower vents?
    fuggin disgusting!
    Dude I know someone with a 3g who had to take apart her whole dash and and vents because a family of mice built a nest in there and got chopped up by the blower motor.
    Bought from crzygtz,deeznutz, dominicano, finald8ta, Galantman03, G-Spot, Isaurio, jonk8123, M-Rod, and specter6633

Dont' keep it stock, turn heads on the block

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4 cyl "Storm"

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA PHX View Post
    Got a set Marc's one-way valves to stop the white smoke puffs and installed them:

Made the adapter to a be able to log the aem wideband with evoscan:

Relocated the gauges and the radio:

This is how she sits, clutch is being replaced, transmission is going to be rebuilt, LSD installed and a few other things, I'll finally start my build thread when its done:
    I remember those adapters. Weren't they for the pcv valve or something??

Sent from my Galaxy S4
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Page 387 of 538 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437487 ... LastLast