The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post What You Did To Your Car or Bought Today!

Page 40 of 538 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Showing results 781 to 800 of 10744
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhaze View Post
    Tut on how to blind a tailgater with Reverse lights while in D gear and not R gear?
    lmao!!!

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    ^^lol

Tut on how to blind a tailgater with Reverse lights while in D gear and not R gear?
    The relay powering the ballasts will be off a toggle switch, reverse gear will still power a filament bulb.
    Im gonna do a write up on it, I will have standard reverse lights and HID.

Here's my tahoe, notice HID on while in Drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW5PQ7UWlYw

Quote Originally Posted by G-code88 View Post
    lmao!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh View Post
    ^^lol
    Who's laughing now....
    Last edited by oakrdrs187; 02-11-2011 at 07:22 PM

damn that made me blind through the computer coulndt imagin driving behind you

Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    damn that made me blind through the computer coulndt imagin driving behind you
    Believe me its too much to handle even at 25mph, me and my buddy switched cars and turned them on each other, and the only
    Comparison we could come up with.... Was like looking at the sun, it stings but its not till you turn away that u cant see shit, vision directly in front of you just goes black.

You would think its a dangerous tactic, but then why follow me so close.... i'm not gonna instigate the situation. To this day I havent had to use them for anything other than backing up. I think Im being to lenient determining a tailgater. Also dont want to get pulled over usung them on some idiot.
    Last edited by oakrdrs187; 02-11-2011 at 08:56 PM

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    The relay powering the ballasts will be off a toggle switch, reverse gear will still power a filament bulb.

Who's laughing now....
    O well thats just nice Very nice idea man. didn't think you were serious at first but now i do whats your cars look like...ill make sure i stay clear from you.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Gave the shop the OK to start working on it

You would think its a dangerous tactic, but then why follow me so close.... i'm not gonna instigate the situation. To this day I havent had to use them for anything other than backing up. I think Im being to lenient determining a tailgater. Also dont want to get pulled over usung them on some idiot.
    I was womdering how legal it was to use them considering it could cause an accident but as long as you don't get caught it's all good :)

O well thats just nice Very nice idea man. didn't think you were serious at first but now i do whats your cars look like...ill make sure i stay clear from you.
    No need to worry, like I said, I'm not trying to pick on people, but sometimes you need to play a little defense when youre in front.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Prodigy View Post
    I was womdering how legal it was to use them considering it could cause an accident but as long as you don't get caught it's all good :)
    Im sure its definetly illegal, probably as bad as getting pulled over for being on the phone and still talking on it when the officer is at your window. LOL.

Who's laughing now....
    damn thats bright! cant wait to see the write up. I hate when ppl tail gate me. I would stop short on my brakes and get their insurance to pay me out the ass if i didnt have my daughter in the back seat lol

If you flash those at somebody and they hit you or anything else, you will be 100% at fault. you will get arrested ticketed and most likely a suspended license. They will also tow your vehicle. If you ever use them on a tailgater dont do it while moving do it at a stop light or stop sign after they are fully stopped. and dont do it if more than the original person is behind you because you can blind adjacent drivers as well. those people arent tailgating you.

the ideah itself is understandable but the outcome of using them can cost lives. imagine if your tailgater was a 50yr old wearing glasses...... or a soccer mom in a rush with the kids.......

Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    If you flash those at somebody and they hit you or anything else, you will be 100% at fault. you will get arrested ticketed and most likely a suspended license. They will also tow your vehicle. If you ever use them on a tailgater dont do it while moving do it at a stop light or stop sign after they are fully stopped. and dont do it if more than the original person is behind you because you can blind adjacent drivers as well. those people arent tailgating you.

the ideah itself is understandable but the outcome of using them can cost lives. imagine if your tailgater was a 50yr old wearing glasses...... or a soccer mom in a rush with the kids.......
    Soo the summary of this is if you gonna use them and get arrested... then just use them on a cop pulling you over then peel out as fast as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post

Exactly why my prey will be chosen wisely. Ol folks usually dont do this, and as for the late soccer mom or commuter trying to get home to their kids, they will be given a huge window to pass, it wont be until I determine someone is just trying to bust my chops cuz im in a dropped grocery getter with HIDs, then I will respoond to it. I guess what im trying to say is you know whos late and whos wants to screw with you.

Soo the summary of this is if you gonna use them and get arrested... then just use them on a cop pulling you over then peel out as fast as you can.
    LOL

After my car suffered 4 broken in windows in it's lifetime. I picked this little gadget up
    http://www.chinavasion.com/product_i...ounting-stand/

- If you've got nothing nice to say, what the hell is wrong with you!?!

you ain't out running any cop in your G I had a retired p71 and those fuckers are fast.. The outcome of trying that would defiantly lead to arrest with a knight stick up your ass at the least...

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    you ain't out running any cop in your G I had a retired p71 and those fuckers are fast.. The outcome of trying that would defiantly lead to arrest with a knight stick up your ass at the least...
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    I dont think think I could outrun anything in this G, auto 4 banger.
    yea... they would shove that stick with the handle side first too. LOL

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    $120 for tints Friday.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Page 40 of 538 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast