The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post What You Did To Your Car or Bought Today!

Page 479 of 538 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529 ... LastLast
Showing results 9,561 to 9,580 of 10744
    Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demond0d5 View Post
    Oh is that tank on the right? Surprised the hell out of me I see 170psi on a bag gauge!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is the tank pressure . I have a 200 psi pressure cut off switch, I accidentally hit the switch and put more air In The front bags and thats what pressure the gauge read after,lol. Its usually at 200psi. I can run 160psi all around but it looks like a low rider locked up on juice :-)

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Techn0Nut1996 View Post
    Looks great!
    Thank you. Im very picky when it comes to my G

Same here. Regulator that cuts off >200 and back on at <170

I usually sit around 65f/90r. I hate the new rear bags I got because they are so stiff and ride even worse below that...I think the bag itself is too long but I can't complain since it was that or no car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2000 Galant bagged and boomin!

Experienced TGC Member
    I noticed when I did the prothane bushing kit the ride got stiffer also if I run shocks. And if I dont have the shocks on it rides to bouncy for me. Never happy I guess. Smdh.. I just got another set of shocks I will try and see if I like those instead. Trial and error. Welcome to the air suspension mod world, lol. You also have to consider I can run that low of pressure In my rear bags because of my set up.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Funny you mentioned that. I came in the house and went directly to thatfreshkids room and sang that damn song " PARAPAPAPAAA, Im loving it". LMFAO!!!!
    Now if only MCds was really involved. ..

finished this up while i had some time.. it just temporary while i get the plastic box that is common
    Really i just wanted to learn to tig weld some aluminum (btw wrote that right the first time HAHA) since my dad has the tools to do it i thought it would be a good time to better my self
    Now i know this is far from perfect but its good enough for me (for now)

this is how it looks in the car

Now you're thinkin but Palmz what is that rusty metal strapped to your trunk.. well that my american friend it my gas tank since i have yet to make a new one the old one is just strapped securely in the trunk

I'm really looking forward to going to one of those full service gas station and watch from inside as the guy opens up the gas lid and just sees the floor while i pop the trunk open for him XD
    2001 Galant 2.4 USDM
    Old ones
    2X BMW E34 Blaaackkkk
    Isuzu Trooper mountain spec

Made myself a custom
    Cop kit.
    [IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/01/8e2b2134ba09b3c60e853776004cfbbe.jpg[/IMG

Nothing today, but Friday I'm finally ordering springs, struts, and Powerslot rotors.

Picked up an 8Ga bumper today from a pick n pull...the pull wasn't too bad just had to find all the clips...escaped with the fogs too..only about 40 bucks...plan on having it painted with a lip added within the next few weeks...took it to my job and used a lock cutter and a tire buffer to remove the fins...excited to do the conversion...was gonna go jdm but ill save some money for now

i dont get why ppl are so unhappy with the 8gb front end with a good lip it looks better than most other ones good find tho
    2001 Galant 2.4 USDM
    Old ones
    2X BMW E34 Blaaackkkk

Experienced TGC Member
    How lucky was that!!??

Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    i dont get why ppl are so unhappy with the 8gb front end with a good lip it looks better than most other ones good find tho
    I was fine with it just wanted something diff...had it for a year...ill probably keep this for a year

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    How lucky was that!!??
    I was lucky to get the fogs but all the bumpers are 40 bucks pre priced...just gotta pull yourself + a $2 admission fee to get in the yard...its massive tho. Plenty of galants

the 8gb is a pain if you want to run jdm heads. a real pain lol

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

I got a 2 pound car fire extinguisher today, just in case. Any suggestions on where to mount it? I want it to be completely hidden yet easily accessible. I was thinking glove box?
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

What Galant man said and the fact that you're limited on grill selection because of the beak. Also the look of the beak itself is what most dislike.

I personally don't mind it, with a lip and customized heads it think it looks good.
    I've seen a few cars pull it off.

Because they're horrendous in every way.

My hatred for the 8gB front made selling my car much easier.

You should ask EVO 8 owners why they switch to an EVO 9 bumper (or a nose-less bumper)

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    You should ask EVO 8 owners why they switch to an EVO 9 bumper (or a nose-less bumper)
    Any luck finding that grill I asked you about on fb?

Looks like i started a fire. Good thin techn0nut has an extinguisher..
    I guess i like the 8gb look because its not common for me to see irl.
    But juicejax i thought you ware one of the few who pulled it of with those heads

Also love coconuts G

Sent from S-G4
    2001 Galant 2.4 USDM
    Old ones
    2X BMW E34 Blaaackkkk

Page 479 of 538 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529 ... LastLast