The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post What You Did To Your Car or Bought Today!

Page 498 of 538 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508 ... LastLast
Showing results 9,941 to 9,960 of 10744
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatfresh_kid View Post
    Those rims look good on it
    Thanks...this is the look I'm aiming for ultimately...did some photoshopping

Quote Originally Posted by juicejax View Post
    Thanks...this is the look I'm aiming for ultimately...did some photoshopping

That'll look nice and it's a little different

Free G35 wheels?

Yes!

After just a few coats

Experienced TGC Member
    Looking good brutha..

Must I say AWESOME idea with the masking!! ME LIKEY!!

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Looking good brutha..

Must I say AWESOME idea with the masking!! ME LIKEY!!
    Thanks...and thats just some shit I seen on YouTube Lol

Quote Originally Posted by juicejax View Post
    After just a few coats

never thought about using playing cards...that's a good idea.

although that 6 of clubs is hella bothering me that its not coated too XD

2000 Galant bagged and boomin!

Looks kickass Dude! It's a great feeling once you get them on and see them completed for the first time thats for sure!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

Traded the Lancer in today.

2015 Outlander Sport. 5-speed manual. My wifes new new.

Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    Traded the Lancer in today.

2015 Outlander Sport. 5-speed manual. My wifes new new.

Congrats on the pick up. I was close to getting the AWD model two years ago when I was in the market for a car. Same color too!
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

Got some much needed body work taken care of yesterday.
    Before:

After:

I couldn't be happier. This guy did a great job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This came on Tuesday.

All Chemical Guys products. I swear by this stuff. Don't believe me, go to their instagram (ChemicalGuys)

In the pic:
    *Torx FX10 Dual Acion Polisher - Basically a fool proof polisher. You cant burn your paint unless you try. Comes with different pads and backing plates
    *Sample Kit of their Vline Polishes - 4oz Bottles of different compounds ranging from cutting to polishing
    *Glass Cleaner - Really good window cleaner. First thing ive used. Easy, simple & leaves no residue or anything
    *Clay Bar - Medium grade clay bar for contamination removal
    *Clay Bar Lube - Lube for said clay bar
    *V07 Quick detailer - Instant shine with this quick detailer. My cousin used this on his civic when I got it and the difference is night and day
    *Jet Seal - A sealant to keep the car shiney and protected after all the hard work you did to make it shiney
    *3 Microfiber towels - Heavy duty seamless microfiber towels

Not pictured: Stripper scent - Bought this for my cousin. Smells like vanilla and something else. Deodorizes and makes the car smell wonderful. Full right up coming soon.
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by carl3g View Post
    This came on Tuesday.

All Chemical Guys products. I swear by this stuff. Don't believe me, go to their instagram (ChemicalGuys)

In the pic:
    *Torx FX10 Dual Acion Polisher - Basically a fool proof polisher. You cant burn your paint unless you try. Comes with different pads and backing plates
    *Sample Kit of their Vline Polishes - 4oz Bottles of different compounds ranging from cutting to polishing
    *Glass Cleaner - Really good window cleaner. First thing ive used. Easy, simple & leaves no residue or anything
    *Clay Bar - Medium grade clay bar for contamination removal
    *Clay Bar Lube - Lube for said clay bar
    *V07 Quick detailer - Instant shine with this quick detailer. My cousin used this on his civic when I got it and the difference is night and day
    *Jet Seal - A sealant to keep the car shiney and protected after all the hard work you did to make it shiney
    *3 Microfiber towels - Heavy duty seamless microfiber towels

Not pictured: Stripper scent - Bought this for my cousin. Smells like vanilla and something else. Deodorizes and makes the car smell wonderful. Full right up coming soon.
    I feel like this is an infomercial

Quote Originally Posted by Thatfresh_kid View Post
    I feel like this is an infomercial
    Lmao right... Carl definitely bought some stock in that company

In his defense.. It is pretty good shit haha
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

Honestly, for detailing a car, its not alot of stuff. I happen to like detailing cars and I do it on the side for extra cash.

The proof is in the pudding. Go check their reviews or check DetailersDomain and check the results. Im just trying to get fellow enthusiasts to buy quality products instead of wasting their money on half ass products. I know you guys love your vehicles as much as I do mine. So why wouldnt I want you guys to have a show car quality looking car?
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

I'm a detailer for a living, chemical guys products are pretty good, but you can find descent products on the shelves, that quick detailer and clay bar lubricant be used as the same thing, and just be careful swirl marks are almost unavoidable keep the middle of the da polisher on the car don't try to cut with the corner of the pads and check the heat of the panel as your moving along so you don't burn the paint, enjoy the new products

Quote Originally Posted by tom630 View Post
    I'm a detailer for a living, chemical guys products are pretty good, but you can find descent products on the shelves, that quick detailer and clay bar lubricant be used as the same thing, and just be careful swirl marks are almost unavoidable keep the middle of the da polisher on the car don't try to cut with the corner of the pads and check the heat of the panel as your moving along so you don't burn the paint, enjoy the new products
    Thats good to know! I haven't gotten to actually use any of the products yet but the glass cleaner. Its rain all week so I wont be using them this week.
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

Well wait untill nice weather and do not do it out in direct sunlight and use a spray bottle of water to slightly keep the pad lightly moist

Got around to painting the front bumper. I'm pretty satisfied. Especially for spray cans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 498 of 538 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508 ... LastLast