The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post What You Did To Your Car or Bought Today!

Page 528 of 538 FirstFirst ... 28428478518524525526527528529530531532 ... LastLast
Showing results 10,541 to 10,560 of 10744

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

What is that?
    "Sometimes we win, sometimes we learn."

What are the first parts?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AVERAGE View Post
    What are the first parts?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Rear sway bar links

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by trougtyr View Post
    What is that?
    Strut Brace

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by volfernion View Post
    yesterday)

Damn. Looking clean!!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

Have installed this exhaust tip for a week now, got it from the jy last month, off from a 2004 Acura TSX, always think that looks really good :P Though its really dirty at the exit, but I'm satisfied, before I go to a new muffler, I shall stick with this :)

Quote Originally Posted by yhkwok View Post
    Have installed this exhaust tip for a week now, got it from the jy last month, off from a 2004 Acura TSX, always think that looks really good :P Though its really dirty at the exit, but I'm satisfied, before I go to a new muffler, I shall stick with this :)

Can only see a little bit of it in the last pic but your rims look awesome!

not much probably the electric rear view mirror with auto darkening and wiring for the temp i took it out of a chevy tahoe cost me $25 for all got it installed within 1 hour

- - - Updated - - -

hey can i put a turbo on my 2.4 liter 4 banger would that work along with a cold air intake stuff i'm not sure if it will blow it or not but that is pretty sweet

Yea it's really short, pretty much the length you can see in picture 1 is the whole piece already, haha

and yes, I love these Enkei J10 wheels, not the sportiest for sure, but I think it has a good balance between sporty and modest, which is what I'm looking for, something looks reliable :)

I am seeing a lot of clear coat fading and oxidation on them though, when I have enough budget, I may powder coat them to like bronze or gray, like gunmetal, something like that...

Changed shifter light to a red LED

Changed shifter light to a red LED
    I love LEDs! they really add an updated look to the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn0Nut1996 View Post
    I love LEDs! they really add an updated look to the car.
    I know!! And my gear shift stick belt thing was so dirty,and so was under the prndl letters so taking it apart gave me a chance to clean it! It was a pain in the ass to wire though because I've never wired anything before lol

I know!! And my gear shift stick belt thing was so dirty,and so was under the prndl letters so taking it apart gave me a chance to clean it! It was a pain in the ass to wire though because I've never wired anything before lol
    That's funny cause I actually was going to do the same thing but when I got it taken apart I saw how dirty it was and I was like nope, not sticking my fingers in there .

It was worth it I hated looking down at my shifter every day and seeing all that gunk under the letters with a dim ass orange light shining through lolol

I gotcha, mine was all old crustified cola that someone spilled a decade ago haha

Quote Originally Posted by Techn0Nut1996 View Post
    I gotcha, mine was all old crustified cola that someone spilled a decade ago haha
    That's gross lol yeah I should probably get in there and clean in the hole a little better because if you look at it from the right angle you can see through the part that you can take off and tell that it's dirty inside and it bothers me lol

So I was seating in my car just parked, thought about what trougtyr just did, and realized "something I have never done and thought would be really hard to get done" is actually do-able, and then I give it a try...

And it works!! Can't wait for those long shipping from ordering online, I went to O'Reilly to get some LEDs, and now a clean and freshen shift console is ready :)

Seeing the weather is nice out there, took a few pictures

(Panasonic Lumix G7 w/ 25mm f1.7)
    Last edited by yhkwok; 02-06-2017 at 08:13 PM

When payday comes, I'm probably gonna swap the led in my shifter too. Also, I have some quick struts coming in tomorrow as well as both front hub bearings, and inner/putter tierods. I don't need both hub bearings (I already replaced the driver side, and the passenger side is still good) so if anyone needs a front hub bearing for a non-abs G, shoot me an offer. I got the hubs and tierods as a kit on eBay for $85, free shipping.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by yhkwok View Post
    So I was seating in my car just parked, thought about what trougtyr just did, and realized "something I have never done and thought would be really hard to get done" is actually do-able, and then I give it a try...

And it works!! Can't wait for those long shipping from ordering online, I went to O'Reilly to some LEDs, and now a clean and freshen shift console is ready :)

Seeing the weather is nice out there, took a few pictures

(Panasonic Lumix G7 w/ 25mm f1.7)
    That's a good looking G!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thank you :D Somehow that reminds me the slogan on some old Ontario Plate, "Ontario, Keep it Beautiful" lol

Page 528 of 538 FirstFirst ... 28428478518524525526527528529530531532 ... LastLast